Chapter 10: Locked up and Lip Locked

Authors Note: This amazing cover was done by GabHale and I love it! Thank you so much! Your amazing! This chapter is dedicated to you! The video is the basement tour. Figured y'all should know what I'm describing. Enjoy!

Cecelia's POV:
______________________________________________
"Get your foot out of my face."

"Make me." She giggles.

I push Caroline off the bed. Throwing us both into a fit of giggles. "I just did."

She groans and stands up. "It's 7 am on a Sunday. Why in the world are we awake?"

I stand up and stretch. "Internal clock. To me, this is sleeping in."

"You're nuts."

"I know." I say and flip my hair. We both go into a giggle fit. We change into jean shorts and plaid shirts, hers green, mine red, and freshen up.

"You know I've only really seen your room and other parts in the dark. Can I have a tour?"

"What do I get out of it?"

"The satisfaction of doing a good thing."

"That doesn't sound like fun." I mutter.

"Please?" She drops to her knees and give me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I grumble.

"Okay," I stand up. "We have to start from the beginning." I grab her hand and force her into a corner. I walk to my closet and get a scarf.

"I'm blind folding you."

"Okay..."

I tie the scarf around her eyes and make sure she can't see. I grab her shoulders and direct her outside, around to the front, and go inside.

"Why do I feel this is going to be where you kill me?"

"Oh hush. Ready?" I ask.

"Ready." She confirms. I lift the blind fold so she can only see what's in front of her.

"Omg! That is gorgeous!" She says pointing at the old, blue sliding barn door. "What is it?"

"It's the door that leads to my sanctuary. The basement."

"Why aren't you letting me see the rest around me?"

"That's for another day." I giggle. "Are you truly ready?"

"Yes!" She squeals, hopping up and down.

"Slide it open." She puts her hand on the door and pushes it aside.

"It's stairs." She frowns.

"Wow, you are so blonde." I give her a little push and take off the blind fold once she's halfway down.

"I love this spiral staircase. Though it's weird, there's just blocks on either side of us."

I stop her before the last turn. "This house is actually very old. Some things we kept but a lot we modernized. This whole house is decorated by me."

"Alone?"

I nod. "Amazing what happens when a guilty dad doesn't know what to do with you. He gave me a job. The whole house took a year to complete. My 8th grade and freshman year mostly."

"This is exciting. Can we go now."

"Yes." I laugh and push her on. When she steps off the last step, she's awestruck.

"Wow." She breathes.

"I kept this room homey. This is the center of it all. I liked the idea of the stone and immediately used that. Stone floors also. The brown wrap around couch seats most of the guys. There's a projector. Large screen for viewing. All games and consoles are tucked into the wall. Out of sight. Otherwise they'd be broken and trampled. Most of the guys can't even figure it out."