Chapter 57 : Out of Control

"Take a deep breath and focus on the target," Jethro whispered in my ear, making my heart flutter. 

He's standing right behind me, hands leaning on both sides of the counter, caging me. I used to get fidgety and awkward whenever our skin brush against each other, but after almost two years of being together, I feel nothing but comfort and warmth like no other.

"I got this, Inspector." I grinned confidently, tightening my grip on the gun and pulling the trigger three consecutive times. My heart pumped, adrenaline pulling me in, at the sound of every gunshot.

I placed the gun down the counter, taking off my headphones to let it hang on my neck. I turned to face Jethro and leaned my back on the counter. "How did I do?"

"Hmm..." He moistened his lips, closing our distance. 

He looked at the target board behind me, placing his jaw just above my shoulder. I took the opportunity to place my hands above his nape, pulling him to an embrace. 

"Not bad. Gumagaling ka na, ah?" He chuckled, pulling his head back to face me.

"I had a good teacher, I guess?" I said, playfully tapping my thumbs on the sides of his jaw. 

"Yeah?" he said huskily, looking at me with eyes full of longing. He then started kissing me, his one hand moving to the hem of my dress. I shivered when I felt him caressing my thigh.

Just one touch and I started to burn for him. I tried to suppress my moan while kissing him back.

The more I burn, the weaker I get. I held on to him tighter and pushed down my weight on the counter behind me. 

We were both breathless when our lips parted. I thought we were done when all of a sudden his, lips started traveling from my jaw, down to my neck. His one hand is still caressing my thigh, while the other is making it's way up to my chest. I craned my neck to give him more access. 

My fire died at an instant when I suddenly noticed the CCTV on the corner of the ceiling. 

"CCTV. CCTV." I quickly alerted him.

He stopped and laughed. Kahit ako ay natawa rin. That was close. 

"Almost got carried away there. Sorry, Stoney," he said, fixing the hem and collar of my dress. 

"Ako rin." I sighed, wiping the sweat above my forehead. "We really need to control ourselves better."

"Yeah..." He chuckled and nodded. "You better stop seducing me."

"Ako pa ngayon?" I looked at him flatly. "Pareho lang tayong malandi. 'Wag kang magmalinis."

Natawa siya nang malakas dahil sa sinabi ko. Puchangama. Halos dalawang taon na kami pero para pa rin akong natutunaw sa bawat tawa at ngiti niya.