48

[Your POV]
Chimchim_official DM'd you

Chimchim_official:
Why didn't you tell us right away??

You:
We forgot! We didn't realize
until y'all were gone

Chimchim_official:
Alright. Well congratulations.
We're happy for you😁

You:
Thanks💕

Chimchim_official:
What are you doing tho?

You:
I was about to eat

Chimchim_official:
Eat what?

You:
Cereal?

Chimchim_official:
No. Let me take you out and
we'll eat real food together since
I'm also starving

You:
Sure.. ok. Where?

Chimchim_official:
Your favorite place 😊

You:
(your favorite restaurant)?!!

Chimchim_official:
Yes!!

You:
Yess! Thank you!

Chimchim_official:
I'll pick you up in 10

You:
Alright! See you then😆

~~~~~~

I changed into better clothes and waited for Jimin. He arrived exactly 10 minutes later, as he said. I went into his car and he drove over to the restaurant we were eating at. We arrived and went inside. We sat down at a table for two. "So, how has your day been so far?" Jimin asked and looked through the menu.

"Pretty boring to be honest. Just been watching tv," I replied and also decided to look through the menu, even tho I already knew what I wanted.

"Ah, what show?" Jimin now put his menu back down and looked at me in the eyes.

"My Holo Love," I looked at him back in the eyes and smiled slightly.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah. It is. You should watch it," He nodded and then asked a waiter to come over. We both ordered our food and then started talking again.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked and took a big bite of his food.

"I don't know. Maybe he's just home," I said and glanced at my phone.

"He hasn't texted?" Jimin asked after he saw me. Taehyung hadn't called or texted all day. Maybe he was just working. I decided to ignore it for now.

"No, but I'm sure he will soon," Jimin nodded and we both started eating our food with small talks in between. We laughed a lot, almost too much. The manager wanted to kick us out in the end but we were already done. Jimin wanted to buy but I decided it was best to split up the check. I didn't want him to pay for my hunger. We went outside and sat on a bench. "You wanna go to the movies sometimes?" Jimin asked out of the blue.