33 pt. 2

His lips touched mine gently and it felt like heaven. They were so soft, I could drown in them. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and that could only mean one thing; I started to get feelings for Taehyung. It was weird kissing him, since he was one of my best friends, and it not meaning anything. I gently pulled away from the kiss and looked in his eyes. I could look at them forever but I noticed the camera and shook my head.

"Eh, t-the camera is still recording," I said and backed away a bit.

"Right, I can just, eh, cut.. that piece out," He laughed nervously and took out his phone to read the next dare. "(Y/n), I dare you to slap a person's ass. Ahahaha, go on," he winked at me and pushed me towards a guy standing by a bench.

Walking over to him, I noticed he was very handsome. I thought I could just slap his ass and then just walk straight forward and take a turn. Like I planned it went exactly like I wanted, except.. the guy suddenly ran over to me and grabbed my shoulder. "Excuse me, but you shouldn't to that to people,"

"I'm sorry, it was a dare.." I felt like I was going to die, he was so tall and his eyes looked deep into mine. He was very confident by the way he talked, and it scared me.

"You know, to make up for it; I could slap your ass," he winked at me and I had a feeling he knew this was going to be filmed. "Seems like you have a pretty good one too. Don't mind me doing it do you?" I froze after hearing that, could not move or say a word. I would have really liked it if Taehyung could've just come over instead of laughing at me. Then suddenly I felt a slap. I jumped slightly and the boy just started laughing. "You definitely weren't ready, should've seen your face. I'm Jisung by the way, Han Jisung." Wait... as in Han from Stray Kids? The new k-pop group? Omg!

"I'm Lee (Y/n),"

"Ah, you're that YouTuber right? Here's my number, call me." He wrote it on my wrist and then he left.

I ran over to Taehyung as fast as I could. "Oh. My. God. That.. I was not ready for," Taehyung started laughing his ass off, while filming me.

"And I got it all on camera,"

After a while we went home. Taehyung turned the camera off when we got inside, he was going to film later again. He jumped on the couch and turned on the tv. We were going to watch 'About Time'. I hadn't seen it, but I heard it was good. It's about a woman that can see how much time is left til a person dies.

The first episode finished right before the doorbell rang. Taehyung walked over to the door and opened it. "Who are you?" came from the hall.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, a friend of (y/n)'s. Who are you?"

I walked over to the door only to meet "Yong-bok?"

"You know i don't like being called that sis," he said and frowned. I just laughed and gave him a big hug. I hadn't seen my brother in a long time. He goes to college in Australia and I told him whenever he needed a place, he could crash here.

"Sorry Felix. Oh right. Felix, my friend Taehyung. Taehyung, my brother Felix,"

They shook each other's hand and began talking. I was in the kitchen making dinner and the guys were in the living room. Dinner was done and we ate everything I made. I guess Felix was a bit hungry after the flight over here.
About one hour later, Taehyung left.

"So... Taehyung, huh? He seems nice," Felix grinned and side-pushed me.

"Stop. He's just a friend, or at least that's what I am to him," Felix could see by my face that I was sad. Yes, I liked Taehyung but he probably doesn't like me. I mean, he said "just a dare, doesn't mean anything" when we kissed. That's like. Ugh. I can't even explain it.

I wen't to bed early today. I was going to Jungkook's place tomorrow, just to hang out. Maybe someone else is coming to but we'll figure that out then.

~~~~~
Hi! Sorry, I know you've waited three months for this. I started writing in October I think, but I've just not have the time. I've been working almost everyday and I've started practicing for a Christmas play. I've also just had exams in school /: but imma start writing again. I'll try once a week. Maybe I'll post something in between. But I just wanna say, Thank you so much for 1k reads. It means a lot to me. I have a whole day to write so today I might post a lot, if I figure out what to write :)
Bye~