42

You woke up, not remembering how you fell asleep. You didn't really think about checking if everyone were still sleeping, just walked straight to the kitchen. You looked at the clock, which showed that it was 7AM, and then at Jin who stood there making breakfast. You knew straight away it was gonna be good, he did own a cooking show after all.

The two of you set the tables and and after that you called to see if someone would respond. After some seconds Namjoon, Soojin, Jungkook and Jimin decided to join. "Slept well I assume?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. In fact I slept great!" Soojin stretched her arms out and yawned. "This food is delicious. Did you make it?" Jin nodded and smiled happily at her. He loved it when people complimented his food.

"Good morning guys," a familiar voice spoke from behind them. "You made breakfast? Yay!" It was Taehyung. He jumped over to the table and sat himself next to you. You, and the others stared at him with a confused face. He didn't notice right away, not until he took his first bite of the food, "What? Is something on my face?" He touched around on his face. You began laughing at his weird behavior.

"No, no it's not- I've never seen anyone so happy to get breakfast," Jimin said and laughed slightly.

"The food is amazing, because I made it," Jin winked at Taehyung and smiled, "but it's not often I see someone so excited for my breakfast,"

"Alright Jin, no need to brag, we know you're good," Jungkook said walking in with Hoseok and Da Won.

"Yoongi not awake yet?" Namjoon asked the newly arrived people. They shook their heads and said no. "Alright. Let's just let him sleep. You don't wanna wake that guy up from his sleep. Terrible mistake,"

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"He gets angry and annoyed and will talk about it all the time. He'll say something like "why the hell did you wake me up? You just ruined my beauty sleep! You wouldn't want to be woken up do you?!"" You all laughed at Namjoon's words.

"He ain't lying, so you better not wake me up," The pale man, that had just arrived, chuckled and sat himself next to Jimin and Hoseok. "So what are you talking about, other than me?"

"Nothing rea-" You started but was cut off,

"Amazingly good food on the table made by an even more amazing man." Jin said and held over your mouth, to stop you from talking.

"Alright.. anyways it's Tuesday so I have to work today." Yoongi sighed and took a big bite of his food. Almost everyone nodded and said they had do work too.

"Don't tell me I'm the only one not working," you said in a disappointed voice.

"You're not. I'm not working today," Da Won said and smiled at me.

"I don't either!" Hoseok's famous heart shaped smile appeared on his face. "We'll hang out today then, right?" We nodded and smiled at eachother.

"Well, I have to leave now so see y'all later." And with that Jungkook left. Soojin, Taehyung and Namjoon left a bit after.

"I don't have to leave until it's 1PM," Jin said looking at the clock and started cleaning the table. You decided to help him.

"I have to leave at 3PM." Yoongi said as he stood up, leaving the kitchen and entering the living room. He slowly sat himself on the sofa, as he was too lazy to jump, and turned on the tv.

You suddenly remembered something from yesterday, something that someone had said. You whipped your phone out of you pocket, almost dropping it, and started texting someone.

———

You
Hey!

Jisung
Good morning. How are you?