37

Jungkook got out of the car and walked to
(Y/n)'s apartment. They were going to watch Avengers: Endgame together, since it just came out.

He knocked on the door to her apartment. Footsteps were heard from inside running to the door. The lock turned and the door opened. Inside stood (Y/n) and her dog. "Hey. Come in,"

Jungkook hurried over to the couch and jumped on it.

"I didn't even close the door?!" (Y/n) said while walking over to him.

"Sorry. I just really like Sooches. I mean couches. I mean I just wanted to sit down.." Jungkook got really pink in the face and looked away.

"I- is there something you're not telling me?"

"No. What are you talking about, I don't like someone,"

"I- "

(Y/n) didn't even get to start the sentence when Jungkook jumped up from the couch and shouted "Yes! I like Soojin, ok? And I don't know if she likes me back!" He sat back down and facepalmed. "I'm sorry. I just- i don't know. Let's just forget that and watch something alright?"

"Yeah ok. Sure.."

(Y/n) turned on the tv and brought some Chips and Soda. She pressed on the Viaplay button and they started to watch the movie together.

The movie was finally done. Two hours of plot twists and a shocking ending, Jungkook and (Y/n) decided to go out and shop somewhere.

"Hey. Let's go and eat something, I'm really hungry," (y/n) said and pulled Jungkook over to a restaurant in the mall. They both ordered the same thing and ate while talking about all kinds of things.

"So, I saw your video with Tae," Jungkook said. (Y/n) choked on her drink because of the sudden sentence.

"Ah, yeah. It's so embarrassing!"

"Yeah. I laughed through the whole thing. You slapping Han Jisung in the ass and him slapping back. Hilarious! The video went viral, millions of people have seen it," The video was indeed viral. After they posted, fans began sharing to the world. Every Stray Kids fan went crazy over the fact that Han did that. He even had a vlive and basically every question was about that.

"Oh. Haha, well I haven't been paying so much after all that," (y/n) was as embarrassed as you could be. She didn't always like getting too much attention, even tho she was a famous YouTuber and a model.

"There was this one part I didn't laugh. It seemed so serious," (Y/n) already knew what Jungkook was going to ask. "The kissing part. You both seemed to be really into it. It was cut though so I assume something else happened?"

"No, nononono! Nothing else happened. And it was nothing serious, just a dare," she didn't want to admit that they had looked at each other deeply in the eyes. (Y/n) had wanted that moment to last forever, but alas it couldn't.

"You know, he really likes you. I know it doesn't seem like it but when I hang out with him, you are the only thing he talks about," (y/n) fell silent. Why was he so cold then? She thought. He didn't seem interested at all. Jungkook had been talking but she was deep in thought so she could not hear what he said. He coughed to get (y/n)'s attention back.

"Sorry, I was just thinking. What did you say?" (Y/n) had not noticed he had talked while she was thinking.

"I said he talks about you a lot and it gets annoying after a while... You should ask out on a date,"

"You think I have a chance with him? I mean, there are so many better girls out there than me,"

Jungkook knew that (y/n) was in fact very insecure. She didn't like her personality and often changed it to make her more like able. "You are perfect (Y/n). Don't let anyone tell you any different. You're goofy and kind and amazing in every way, and that's what people love about you. If he does not say yes, he's a jerk. No one is as good as you." (Y/n) was surprised and the sudden outburst of love for her. Jungkook really was the kindest boy you could meet. He loved everyone for who they were, even tho he had trouble loving himself. But (y/n) knew that he would help her become more confident and at the same time she would help him love him more. Like he wanted her to use him to love herself, she wanted him to use her to love himself. They're friendship was unbreakable even though they just met. But what can I say, some friends aren't just friends.. they're family.

~~~~~

There. I'm done writing it now. Kinda short but I didn't know what more to write so here ya go. Sorry for the wait. But I'll make it up to you, or I'll try. See how it goes. Thanks you so much for 4k :)) love you guys!