33 pt. 1

Ok so i have nothing to do today and i'm done with work for the day. So here's a chapter you've been waiting for :) I'm so sorry for making you wait this long.

~~~

I walked over to Taehyung's dorm and knocked on the door. He opened it with his big, adorable, smile.

"Hi, come inside," he moved and waved his hand to show that I could walk past him. As soon as I come inside he closes the door and shows me the way to his living room.

"So, i was thinking we could do a vlog or something?" He said to me and sat down on the couch.

"That isn't a bad idea," i sat myself next to him and smiled. He nodded and stood up, walking to a room, probably where his things are or something.

He came back with a camera in hand and sat down again. "Ok, so all you have to do is be yourself. Is that alright?" He asked and smiled at me.

"Yeah, of course, I am a YouTubed if you didn't forget," I was a bit camera shy, so I was a little bit nervous.

He turned the camera on and started shooting, saying his "famous" intro; "hey, what's up Taeddies," wait what, Taeddies? Really? "Today I'm here with another vlog and joining me, is my very good friend; Y/n" he pulled me into the frame and smiled at the camera.

"Hi," I waved awkwardly at the camera and smiled. This was making me really nervous.

"She's a bit camera shy, but she'll get over it. I mean, come on, your a model!"

"I'm not camera shy! I'm just scared they won't like me," he just started to laugh and patted my back, making me almost fall.

"Sorry, didn't mean to do that, but they'll love you! I mean, come on, look at you! You're cute and pretty," he said and smiled nervously. We stared at each other for a bit, until he realized the camera was still on. "Sorry, I'll just cut that part out... So I was planning on going to the grocery store. We could make some food and then go to a park and do dares or something?"

"Yeah, that sounds fun,"

"Alright guys. We're going to the grocery store to buy some food. See ya in the car." Tae put his hand over the camera and paused it. "Come on, let's go."

We walked to his car, which was right outside the building. He opened the door for me and bowed down like those chauffeurs. "You didn't have to do that Tae, you know?"

"I know. I just wanted to," he smirked and walked to the driver's seat door and sat himself inside. He put his hand over his camera again and pressed it on again. "Alright. Let's put on some music," He put on some upbeat music on and we danced a little. I think the song was; Rainism by Yoongi (ft. Jungkook)

"I'm gonna be a bad boy, I gotta be a bad boy. I'm gonna be a bad bad boy, I gotta be a bad boy." Taehyung started singing and surprisingly, he was really good. "Come on (y/n), I know you can sing," he smirked at me and elbowed my side.

"No, I can't,"

"Yes. You can!"

"Fine, i'll try... Feel your sight. How do you feel, make some noice," to be honest, I kinda thought I could sing. I took lessons for 2 years but stopped, cause it got boring.

"Make some noice," Taehyung sang with a extremely good high note. I was not prepared for that.

"Even if you avoid it, still can feel my rainism,"