Chapter 33!!!! :3

YOU, YES YOU READING THESE SEXY LETTERS RIGHT NOW! I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY......

DONT WISH YOUR KEYS WERE HOT LIKE ME! DONT WISH YOUR KEYS WERE FREAKY LIKE ME! DONTCHA..DONTCHA BABY...DONTCHA...

BOO! ARGHH!! MAde you jump then aye! AYE!! :3

I'm actually realy hypoo right now i cant even begin to explain!! :3 MWHAHAHAHAHH!

anyywayy,................ OMG  hHAHAH my cousin whos like 26 i think wrote a status today which i swear i nearly pissed myself laughing i dont even know why

hahahah! 

He said: Oh come on. Really, the last thing you want to see when you're hungover is a flock of pigeons eating a dog turd

OMG TELL ME THAT DIDNT MAKE YOU LAUGH! AND THE FACT HE HAS AN ENGLISH ACCENT MAKES IT TEN TIMES MORE FUNNY IN MY HEAD!! ARGHHAHAHAHAHAH

Annyyywayyy... here the storyy :3

PREVIOUSLY ON NCIS!

"Jai before you, I was a nobody, you showed me so much, you gave me so much" I took a deep breath keeping my breath steady. "Jai, I wont you to count the raindrops right now" 

Jai smiled softly "I cant....there's too many" I smiled back at him "Well that how much I love you!"

I walked towards Jai more and stepped up on the ledge with him, his face full of confusion "And I'm going to prove you just how much right now" 

"AVA NO!" Beau screamed, but i held up my hand cutting him off. "I love you Jai" I used that hand and pressed it to Jai's wet face, I kissed him softly on the lips.

****

I took in a deep breath, trying to steady myself, closing my eyes ready to feel my body fall, but suddenly i was pulled off the ledge and on too solid ground. I opened my eyes, Jai broke down to the ground in my arms and cried from shock and overwelment. 

I could see Beau fall to the ground, his head in his hands from relief that we didnt jump. 

"Jai....Daniels is actually okay.." He looked up at me, you could see hope in his eyes, but that was jsut a flash before they went cold again. He got up and walked away. 

I stared after him, walking down the  stairs untill he was no longer visible, i drew my attention back to Beau who was already standing above me with his hand out to help me up.

"C'mon, we'll both get ammonia if we stay out in the rain much longer" I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. 

My hair was dripping wet when we got back into the main building, my clothes were leaving trails of puddles behind and if that didnt bring me enough attention my shoes squeaked at every step.

Me and Beau headed into Skip's room, Jai was sitting in the chair next him fast asleep with his head on his bed. Skip still hadn't woken up yet, but the doctor said that was normal. 

**

MEHHH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IM TOO TIRED :( IM SSORRYYYY!! ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER MAKE IT EXTRA LONG ! PROMISSEE <333333333333 NE

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD! LIKE GOOD GOOD!! LIKE F**KING AMAZING GOOD <33