Chapter 8

Hey guys! You need to learn this song by Ed Sheeran 'Wake Me Up' Off by heart or atleast know the lyrics because if you dont know it, you wont get this part coming up in the next chapters.. so yeah it would help :) xx

Jai’s P.O.V

I woke up with my arms around Ava; it felt so good to be waking up next to her, for her to be mine was just unimaginable I looked at her face she was so beautiful without make-up. I pulled my arm slowly away from her, without waking her up, I walked into the kitchen, where Skip was eating cereal. “Sup bro” he looked up as I greeted him “Hey” “How was your sleep, you doing alright?” “Yeah it was fine” “that’s good bro, mine was-” “Yeah alright Jai” He got up and through the empty bowl across the island bench, He probably didn’t care about my relationship since his didn’t work out, I guess I really shouldn’t talk about that shit in front of him. “Sorry bro, I didn’t mean to talk about that”  “Yeah whatever you don’t need to rub your perfect relationship with Ava” “I’m Sorry” then he mumbled something under his breath that I ignored and walked out, just cause his relationship didn’t work out he doesn’t have to take it out on me.

I walked back into the room to find Ava awake putting on her make-up in front of the mirror “You don’t need that babe your beautiful without it” she got a shock when I snuck up on her, “Whatever you say babe isn’t gonna make me not wear it” she poked out her tongue, and I walked over and hugged her from behind. “Baby its hard to concentrate when a sex god is breathing on your neck” “Haha sorry babe, but wait… I’m a sex god?” I said this with a cheeky look on my face “shut up Jai” she giggled and pushed me away. “Where’s Skip?” “He’s in the kitchen why?” “No reason, just wondering” She gave me a smile but as if to cover something, I grabbed her hand spinning her around dropping her make-up, I looked her in the eye “Baby can you get me a water from the kitchen?” “Get some from the bathroom” “Can I have a glass of milk instead then?” “You can get it…” She got up but I stopped her pulling her to sit down on the bed “Baby do you have a problem with Skip?” “..No why?” “Because when you asked where he was you held your breath at my answer, your eyes widened when I asked for water, and you flinched when  I changed it to milk” “I-I don’t have a problem with Skip Jai”

Beau’s P.O.V

I was walking to the kitchen when I heard Jai and Ava in his room, I stood just next to the door frame to listen “If you didn’t have a problem with Skip then why would you stutter AND hesitate?” Jai raised his voice, she didn’t answer, “Look Skip’s one of my best mates I dunno… this might be the worst mistake of my life but if you can’t except my friends..” Only Ava’s sniff was heard in the room, she was obviously crying, I knew I was too blame for this, I can’t listen to her cry, I walked into the room causing them both to look up rapidly, I shot Ava a sympathetic look, I could tell she wasn’t going to tell Jai about Skip’s feelings knowing it would destroy his relationship with me. But at the moment I didn’t care about that, it was just breaking me seeing her cry all because of me.

“Jai, we need to talk, this isn’t Ava’s fau-” “Beau don’t I was just leaving” Ava got up grabbing her bag “Ava don’t” As she walked past me she whispered in my ear “Don’t say anything” I nodded my head once and walked her out. She pulled out her phone and called a taxi, “Where are you going to go?” “I’m gonna go to James’ house hopefully he is home” Tears were drying on her face, “Don’t tell Jai please it will just make things worst” “How Ava? If I tell Jai he’ll take you back” She began to cry more “Promise me Beau that you won’t tell Jai?” “But-” “No butt’s, I don’t wanna be the one who comes between best mates or brothers, just promise me?” I nodded once “I love you Beau” and with that she walked out the door and jumped in the taxi awaiting.

Jai was on the bed his knees hugging to his chest his eyes balling; I’ve never seen my brother like that before, “Jai..?” I said it softly but loud enough for him to hear me, “Why am I so stupid for Beau?” I sat down on the end of his bed, put my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands, “I had the most amazing girl, and I just let her walk out that door over SKIP over fucking SKIP, I love him man but what the fuck!” I wanted to tell him, but I made a promise, “Skip’s my best man though, I guess it’s for the best, it is Bro’s first right?” I looked up at him, I was shattering like a piece of glass, the things his was saying were breaking me, he’s sticking up for Skip, when Skip’s the whole reason she isn’t here right now “Your one hell of a mate then Jai” He smiled slightly until breaking back into tears “I guess the saying though is true” I looked at him with confused eyes “You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone” I sighed “She’s not gone Jai.”

“Skip… come in my room now” He looked up at me and stood up quickly “Beau I’m not in the mood, we did it last night” I didn’t smile or laugh and just walked down the hall to our bedroom.

We sat down on the bed “You need to tell Jai”

 “Tell Jai what?”

“Tell him how you feel”

“What about Ava? No! That would just fuck up our relationship”

I sighed I need to tell him that Ava knows “There is no relationship”

“What do you mean?” “I mean that his broken up with Ava, because he thinks she has a problem with you” “Well does she?” “She does now, I’m sorry I needed to warn her, I knew you were gonna make a move” “YOU TOLD HER! WELL THAT’S JUST FUCKING FANTASTIC BEAU-”

Jai walked in “What’s fucking fantastic?” Holy shit. Did he hear? Oh fuck. “That I like your girl” I shot up looking at Skip did he just say that.

Short Chapter my baaddd, but SKip just told Jai :O Awwww SHiiitttt <3 But yeah i dont get no comments.. but thats probs cause i dont get votes... which is probs cause i dont get readers.... but if you are reading this please vote or give feedback.. otherwise theres no point in updating.. <3 xx