Chapter 10 :) !

Hey guys once again the next chapter you REALLY need to learn the song 'wake me up' by Ed Sheeran, Sorry GraceL, Justine not going to update till you learn the song :P ;) <3

Luke’s P.O.V

I walked into Jai’s room finding him asleep; he had tears dried on his face and his pillow wet. Fuck, he looks like shit, what has Skip done, Beau told me everything poor Ava, poor Jai, wait where is she anyway?

I walked down to James’ to see if Ava was there, plus I was hungry and we had no food.

As the door opened it was Ava, she looked just as bad as Jai “Luke” She cried and wrapped her arms around my torso.  I wrapped my arms around her shoulder “It’s gonna be okay Ava” she buried her head in my chest and I looked at James’ behind her who mouthed ‘How’s Jai?’ ‘Worst then her’ James’ looked down at his feet as if in shame.

Skip’s P.O.V

I walked into Jai’s room, what the fuck have I done! Look at him, his torn. “Jai..” he fluttered his eyelashes softly and wiped his tears from his eyes and looked up, “Jai I’m so sorry” he didn’t answer me, I didn’t blame him. “Jai please I’m sorry-” “Skip don’t, sorry isn’t gonna turn back time, what you did was wrong you should’ve come to me first, you did what you did” “Jai, please” “It’s ok Daniel” He got up and walked out he never calls me Daniel, his actually has NEVER called me Daniel not even when we first met.

Jai’s P.O.V

I’m not so pissed anymore, I’m more hurt, he had no right but what’s done is done; the only thing I cared about was Ava but she’s gone now.

Beau P.O.V

I don’t know what the fuck I’m about to do, but I guess since Jai already hates me and Skip, nothing will do much harm, so Im gonna tell her.

I walked down to James’ playing what I was going to say over and over again in my head, until I got to the door.  “Hey” Ava opened the door with a slight smile “hi” she buried her face in my chest wrapping her arms around me “I’ve missed you Beau” she sent butterflies through my stomach “Me too babe, more than you can imagine” I could feel her smile on my chest “Beau…?” “Yeah” “Please answer me this truthfully ok?” she pulled away and looked me in the eye “How is Jai?” I bit my lip I could tell she has wanted to know the answer and I’m probably the one who was going to tell her the truth, “Truthfully?” She nodded once “His worst then you babe, he hasn’t come out of his room, or stopped crying all day” She looked broken, “Beau, I miss him” she began to cry “I miss him so much, I know I’ve only known him for like a few weeks but my god I’ve gotten so close with him, h-he’s my best friend and not being around him is killing me Beau” A tear rolled down my face this time, I didn’t mean to start crying, but how could I even think about telling her how I feel, I love her but she’s my everything I can’t hurt her more than she already is, how selfish can I be.

“Beau… your my best friend too, and I just like to thank you for being there for me so much, but I don’t think I’ll be seeing you as much anymore” I couldn’t help but cry, “Ava I promise you will get back with Jai, I didn’t see this before but ever since you left I can now see the love he had for you, he is so dark without you, you’re his world Ava”