CHapter 21<3

The front door suddenly thrashed open breaking the silence causing everyone to jump, it was Luke. “AVA YOU BACK! OMG WHEN DID YO- OH FUCK” Before he finished it looked as if he stopped when he saw everyone in the room.  “Whats wrong” James asked Luke confused of why he stopped. “WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME JAMES?” huh? “What?” “OH DON’T ACT LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW” Luke ran over to James and out of the blue punched him straight in the nose. “WHOOAHHH” Me and Skip said at the same time standing up pulling Luke away from James, I notice Jai walk in the room standing in the corner eyes wide. I pulled Luke up by the arms restraining him from punching James again. Ava was standing up as well now helping James. “WHAT THE FUCK!” James said standing up pushing Ava to the side slightly, I let go of Luke and held Ava as she stumbled a little form the push, but that was the wrong thing because Skip wasn’t holding Luke either and he went in for another swing. BAM right in the face again James already had blood streaming from his nose, I was pretty sure it was already broken.  I let go of Ava trying to go back to Luke but it was already to late thi time James took a swing at Luke and hit him in the jaw “THE FUCK ARE YOU PUNCHING ME?” Luke screamed “BECAUSE YOU PUNCHED ME” Nobody moved, nobody spoke. Luke took in a breath trying to calm his anger but his jaw was clenched tight and through his teeth he managed to get out 5 words “You got my girl pregnant” Everyone’s eyes seemed to widened and all heads turned to James. “What the fuck? I did what?” 

Jai’s P.O.V

My eyes widened, Luke’s last words shocked me so much, what the fuck had Steph told him, I asked her to cover it up not tell him it was JAMES’ BABY! Fuck, what has Steph done!

Luke pushed Ava out of the way breaking the silence jumping at James again. Luke pushed Ava a little harder than he meant and she stumbled over her feet, out of nowhere I ran to her side and wrapped my hand around her waist keeping her stable. She looked up at me in shock, her eyes locked in mine and it was as if nobody was in the room but us. Until the point Beau screamed out to me “JAI FUCKING HELP” I snapped my head up at him realising he was holding back Luke and Skip holding back James. I ran over to them and pushed Luke out the door.

“LUKE STOP STOP!” I tried to push him backwards as he pushed me forwards, but he stopped when I yelled “WHAT!?” there was silence besides the puffing from me and Luke. “J-James James is-isnt the f-father..” “What y-yea he is” “No Luke he isn’t I asked Steph to tell you that” “Wh-what-why would you –huh?” “LUKE James ISNT THE FATHER!” “HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!?” “BECAUSE I AM!”

HAHAHHhAHAHHA BUT DONT GET THE wONG IDEA!! :P <3