Chapter 18! <3

I hate the fact that she is my best friend but because of her heart being broken and the fact she wants to go to uni and find herself that she can’t see me anymore. Sometime I just wish that Jai and I weren’t friends, or even better I never introduced her to him, that way I could see her every day.

*Knock Knock* How come every time I’m in a deep meaningful talk with myself I get interrupted.

I opened the door and my knees became weak, I nearly fainted of excitement “OH MY GOOOODDD AVA!! I’VE MISSED YOU!” I picked her up and spun her around, squeezing so tight I think I could of broken her ribs. “ARRRGGHH MMEEE TOOO!!!!”

Skip’s P.O.V

I was asleep in my room when I heard James scream out ‘AVA’ my stomach dropped instantly, but when I heard HER voice I sat up shocked, at first I thought he just said her name, but no…she’s here. What do I do, shit, do I go outside to say hi? Or.. alright STOP you are just gonna go out there and say hi… okay? Just. Say. hi.

I walked out of my room to see her smile, but as I thought I didn’t wipe away when she saw me, but instead she ran at me with a smile and hugged me tight “SKIP!” I was out of breath by her hug and slightly got out her name “Ava” I wrapped my arms around her and spun her around.

Jai’s P.O.V

I decided to man up and just go back to my house, after all it is MY house, she cant keep me from going HOME.