Chapter 15

I walked her back to her house and it turns out she’s just a 5 min walk from my house, “it was nice meeting you Abby” She blushed and looked down “You too Jai” When I’m around her I feel as if my heart is beating again, as if it was never broken. “Can i have your phone?” she pulled her eyebrows together “Um…no” I laughed “No silly just for a second” “Oh Sure!” She handed me her phone and I added a new contact to ‘Your reason to smile <3’ I handed her back the phone and her eyes teared up she smiled “Your phone?” she held out her hand for me to give her my phone, as she handed it back I rang “Hello?” “hey Jai It James where the fuck are you I wanna do a twitcam!” “Oh hey James I cant right now later ill come yeah?” “alright” I heard him sigh on the other line but before he could give me some guilt talk I hung up on him.

“Was that James Yammouni?” Her smile was wider than ever and I couldn’t help but laugh at her cuteness “Yeah, you wanna come over to his house?” I didn’t think her smile could get bigger but it did “Omg yes” She laughed with me as we walked to his.

“Hey James this is Abby, a friend of mine” “Nice to meet you Abby” James winked at me over her shoulder as he hugged her.

James and I did a twitcam but Abby said she didn’t want to join not really ready for the fan base to get all up her ass. I still can’t stop thinking about Ava though; I still can’t believe she’s gone, I wonder how she is, maybe she’s doing fine, she’s probably sun tanning with hot Italian guys having a ball. My phone buzzed me out of my daydream during the twitcam, ‘I don’t have a cute name ;)’ I laughed at her name and read the text ‘Your sexy gaze into the wall is very amusing’ I snapped my head up at her and blushed but she couldn’t stop laughing.

James and I said goodbye to our twitcam, and decided to go back to our house for Abby to meet Beau and Luke.

**

“Hey I’m Abby” “Oh Hey your cute” Beau was being flirty and made Abby blush I thought it was cute though. Luke was being really quiet all night “Uh Luke can I talk to you?” I led him to our room. “What?” “are you alright?” “Yes, why” “Luke…?” “Urghh. I’m not really allowed to tell anyone” He got up and started pacing back and forth. “Luke what are you talking about?” he walked over to the wall and started banging his head lightly against it.

“LUKE What the FUCK is going on!?” He slid down the wall with his knees against his chest and began crying. I walked over to him “Luke…what’s wrong?” “You know umm my girlfriend Steph?” “Yeah, what did you break up?” “Ha yeah I wish it was that easy” “Luke…?” he wiped the tear rolling down his face and took a deep breath “She- she’s um she’s pregnant” I took this gasp and kind of backed away from Luke, I managed to get out a whisper “fuck” “But…there’s one slight problem” “Oh my, I thought her being pregnant was the problem Luke”  I kind of yelled more than I should’ve, Luke just sighed and put his head in his hands and mumbled “The baby isn’t mine though”

What…did I just hear that right… ‘the baby isn’t mine though’ did-what-huh? “Then wait w-w-what’s the problem..?” “That is the problem Jai, I love Steph I can’t let her raise the baby by herself” “WHAT! Luke are you listening to yourself? Your 17, se-ven-teeeeeen, you can’t raise a baby” “AND NEITHER CAN SHE JAI!” I just sat there in silence staring at the wall, what is he thinking, she cheated on him and is pregnant with another guy! It’s not even his baby and he wants to help raise it WHAT THE FUCK!