A New Flameee

Lol, Heyyyy ! I know everybody an they mother been waiting for me to update this Story ! An if you haven't read the "No update" go read NOW please ! An do what it say

Big 11k love y'all !

Happy Thanksgiving Loves ! 

..................

Liyah's P.O.V

So me an bae bae been going strong, we good an the baby's doing well ! We went to the doctors a couple days ago , they asked us did we want to know the gender, we said no we wanted it to be a surprise, I'm currently 6 months  !

........

Bae can you stop at bojangles ! Please please please ! "I said "

Hull big hungry ass ! "Q said laughing , while driving in the direction of bojangles"

Stfu nigga ! "I said "

Don't order the whole menu this time either . "He said"

Ooo ima fuck you up ! Lmao you trying to play me ! "I said laughing "

Lol, but you know I love you ! "He said trynna kiss me "

No nigga, don't be putting them big ass lips on me , you might fit something. "I said"

Never bae, an if I had anything I got it from yo big head ass ! "He said "

Whatever FAM , Order my dang on food "I said"

"Its Bo time, may I take your order"?

Yeah uhh let me get 2 chicken supreme combo's, both with fries , tea, and honey mustard. "Q said"

"OK sir , that'll be 12.68 at the next window "

Here you go . "The girl at the window said , eyeing Q hard asf "

Bruh, give me my food for I smack a bitch "I said" .

Bae calm down, don't nobody want her ugly ass "he said , while the girl was still at the window"

Lmao, I kinda felt bad for her coss she looked embarrassed asf .

But thass what her ass get , Not my damn problem .....

.............

.................

...........

Unknown P.O.V

Everything set , let's go get this bitch . Little do they know , we bout to make they life a LIVING HELL .

Hell yeah , thought she was gone get away from me that quick, like that . Hell nahh. "Issa Said"

We walked up to they house, an ran around to where the basement was , I know they gone be able to hear shit .

I punched the glass an broke it , and put my hand threw the broken glass so I could open the door.

Once I opened the door, I ran up to the room, they was sleep .

Look at these mutha'fuckas , in here sleep an shit . Like shit sweet . Hell nah cuhhs.

Before I knew it Q was up , an this nigga start shooting.

Wtf "when he wake up"

So y'all thought y'all was gone come in My house, an what take my lady or some shit? " Q said tieing us up"

Shit man I knew we shoulda thought this threw a little more ."I said "

(Big Shit , y'all wanna know who I am ? Well I guess you bout find out ..)

Liyah's P.O.V

Oh hell nah, I can't believe this shit.  These mf came in here like they was big or something.

Wassup Big sis . "Said my Lil sister sitting in the chair tied up, they one I saved from the fire that day, the one Nique had "

Bitch really ! After everything I did for you . Now you fucking with the Opps !

Girl , ainn trynna hear that shit.  You been knew I didn't like your stupid ass, you always thought you was better then us coss you was the oldest , Bitch NEWS FLASH you ain't better then nobody, you ain't shit . Look at yo stupid ass , sitting here pregnant . An I honestly don't know why you gave up this nigga here, gahh'damn he knows how to Put in work. "She said laughing and pointing at Issa"

Bitch ! I would straight go in on yo ass , but i know that'll do me no good.  You trifling back stabbing hoe, an what I know he has to be putting his hands on you. I know this nigga , Oh an you know neither one of y'all stupid asses leaving here alive ! Damn I thought mama was the Opp , not my "lil sister" to. "I said"

Baby what you want to do with these ass holes. "I said"

Baby girl , its all up to you . I can take them to the trap an let my niggas TORTURE they asses , or we can just kill they ass right here , right now .

Yeah, bae torture they asses .

That's all I had to say, an Q got on the phone , called his niggas . They showed up in 5 mins an then left .

..........

Soooooo This was Real short ! But its an update . I promise I'll do better y'all !

Read

VOTE

Comment