Hang in there Baby .......

.

Swear I've been betrayed so much through out my life I don't know who to trust.

Crazy what they say "the people closest to you, will be the ones that will hurt you the most"

Well you know what, I refuse to let anybody knock me off my grind!

******

___________

_______________

________

*2 weeks later ****

Liyah -

I've been out the hospital for at least a week now, I was in a pretty bad accident, I broke my leg an fractured my right arm, I also have a few bruses on my face.

It's crazy moe, I thought Q would be different from all these other guys I've been with. Fooled my ass, he just like the rest of 'em. Low down and dirty.

An dudes wonderful why we categorize all of them together, they all act just the same.

I've decided to move with my mom an siblings so they could take care of me doing this bad time. But trust I'll be back on my feet soon.

Today I'm just chilling, can't really do anything. I sat on the couch Eating junk foods and watching tv, that's all, after a few minutes I was sound asleep.

................

**** Q.   P.O.V ****

I know I hurt Liyah, yeah a nigga gone be a nigga but I know she believed in me, I know she thought I was different, I know she thought that I was the one person who she could trust with her life.

Yeah I fucked up man, but im get my baby back one way or another. these wack ass niggas no need to get to happy. she'll be back in my bed soon, laying with her king ♚.

Today I'm bussin a couple plays  with my niggas.

When I pulled up to the trap they was sittin outside talkin an shit.

"where Liyah sexy ass at" one of the niggas said.

"Bitch nigga, why you worried? "

"Nah, chill dawg. it was a joke" he said

smh nigga, don't lose yo life. "I said walkin into the trap "

One of my female workers walked pass an mugged the shit out of me. If looks could kill I'll be a dead mf right now.

"Aye, why you muggin me "

Nigga, you know Liyah my bitch, an you fucked up an made her get in a accident. Man you know what, I quit you a fuck ass nigga I can't fwu no more or work for you. "she said"

Wait, wtf you talkin bout accident, why I'm just hearin bout this shit. nobody ain't ran that shit across me. "I said"

Yeah man, like 2 weeks ago they found her. said her leg an arm was fucked up. and her face. "she said looking sad like she was bout to cry"

Where she at ? I didn't no all this shit went down. last thing I know when she ran out the house cryin.

She don't want you to know, she say she don't want shit to do with yo dead beat ass. "she said rolling her eyes "

LOOK BITCH! either tell me where she at or ima have my goons fuck you up. It's up to you?

"She at her moms house, in miami damn, happy now nigga? "she said and walked away "

Damn I guess I'll have to do these plays another time, I need to go see if Liyah good, I know she hate me right now and probably gone put all this on me. yeah I fucked up and made all this shit happen I hate my self right now. All that don't even matter I'm just ready to get my baby back.

................ ......... ........... .......

.

.

.

.

.......... ............... ......

Read ✔

Vote VOTE vote ✔

Comment ✔

-Short Chapter ik