When you think it's getting good! ✔

.

.

.

.

.

.

*A week later.....

.

Liyah, babe where you at, lol your bestfriend miss you!

Liyah: And why tf, are you so loud, are you high? Come on sit down!

Niquee: Girl chill you know I don't do drugs, I'm an athlete!

Well What's wrong with you why you so Happy for? lol(:

Girl, you no that medicine they gave me, be having me tripping! I'm sleepy can I crash here?

Yeah I guess.....

♬♪♩As "Tynisha Keli- My Everything" rung out of niques phone, she had dozed off...

I figure why not answer it, Hey we do that for each other! It was a text message!

Issa♥

I know what we did the other night before was wrong, an man I don't want to hurt her ! That's my baby ♥Nope aint no soft nigga but I'm catchin feelings that aint even know I had! ♡, So I think it's best I just tell her coss I don't want to hide Nothing else from her✘. Man I'm basically trynna say, I'm washin my hands with you! You a dirty broad.  That suppose to be yo bestfriend man. Think on that! ✂✂

.

.

.

.

brought me to tears to know I guy actually gone try to own up to his mistakes, but I'm heated azell how you my bestfriend an my boo but y'all foolin around.

I'm hurt but ima let this Shit play out, she better speak tf up! coss if not That's her ass! An for him That's his balls floating with the sharks.

I'm crazy mf, so they better start speaking now.

*I went to sleep! School tomorrow!

.

.

.

.

.

-Next day * SCHOOL!

Dayum, I haven't seen my guy bestfriend in a long time!

Shawn had just walked in the school doors looking fly as ever. He walked to me...

Him: Damn, is that all you gone do? just look a t a nigga?

Me: Lol, boy shut up! I missed you man'man where you been!?

him: the same place you left me, done forgot about me huh?

me: Naw! never, I've just been busy lately, ya know! I met a new guy friend but I think he's up to no good!

him: Oh hell nah, Who ass I got to beat!?

me: No one yet chill, I saw a text from him an Nique, talkin bout what they had did.

I'm hoping that they did not have sexual intercourse because I'm gonna be really pissed. The text was deep Shit tho.

him: More than likely, Man fuck that fuck Shit, you already know wassup! No nigga gone get over on my baby!

me: Thanks bestfriend, Man you the realest out right now! I appreciate it!

him: No problem, now let me get back to the bitches an Shit!

*I walked to my first period class...

As soon as I walked in Nique was smiling at me, Like Shit was sweet!

Could you just imagine, what such a trifling ass bitch could do!

When they see you doing good the wanna fuck some Shit up!