The Truth

.....

.......

Unknown  P.O.V......

Yeah, I seen that bitch yesterday. The plan is all set.  Lmao that bitch is so fucking dumb!

.....

Yeah, hopefully this shit go as planned!

. .  ..

Ok, just call me back later.

...

Ok, alright! Bye ✌!

........

That bitch Liyah don't know what's coming her way. She betta enjoy these last few days on Earth hahaha.

********

Q's P.O.V *

Bae wake up I made you breakfast.

Hmm "Liyah said in a sleepy voice"

Wake up bae I made you breakfast, you needa eat it before it get cold. "I said"

Damn, nigga do you mind? I am tryyna get my BEAUTY sleep! "She said"

Lol, Man come on an eat. And what happend to yo damn face. "I said"

See a lot of shit went down last night, an this here happen coss you member that lil bitch you got caught with. Yeah umm, I beat her ass an then she gone yell out "It's funny how he never told me about you" some shit like that. "She said"

Damn, that bitch talk to damn much. Yeah I fucked up by fuckin with her but that shit old man. "I said in my head"

Look, Ik I fucked up. I was being a selfish ass nigga. She right, I didn't tell her about you, mean I ain't even go lie to ya. But she old news, she was just some shit to fuck an get rid of stress. The ONLY female besides my mother, I love is you and you know this."I said"

Well I don't even wanna talk about this shit anymore. Do anything else like that ya dick and balls will be in a frying pan. Try me! "she said"

Damn bae, hell nah yeen even gotta worry bout no shit like that. Like I said I love you. Now go get yo ass in the shower so we can leave. "I said"

Ooo bae, where we goin? "She said"

Don't worry bout all that, just get ready. "I said then walked out the room"

While she getting dressed an shit im bout go to the trap. Haven't seen my niggas in a while.

I walked out the house an hopped In my 2014 Dodge charger, I got a surprise for Liyah today she gone be happy as hell.

When I pulled up to the trap, I seen a few cars, I walked in and smelled weed instantly. That gas boy I tell you.

I walked down the hall and into one of the rooms where I saw all my niggas smokin and playin 2k.

Ayo wassup,  pass me that shit. "I said"

Sup boss? "One of my workers Mack said"