Drama ALREADY!

'**Next Day'**

.
.
??: Liah wake yo ass up!

tf is this, think its cool to come an just wake me up huh...

I was bout to get up an use some foul ass language, then i walked out my room an realized it was my bestfriend so i calmed down a little..

Her: Girl, you no those fine ass niggas we ran into at the mall? Well tell me why the other one yo dude was with just called me an said they want us at they little party/get together they havin.

Me; Oh my, so soon we barely even no them and they already want us to come to they shit...

well girl yeah i guess ill go!

Her; Yass, thank you boo! its this saturday an....gco

Me;the fuck, its saturday thats in like two days thats soon asf...

her; i no, but we already have clothes because we went to the mall yesterday.

Me: Ok, but im hungry lets go out to eat i feel like some Ihop!

Her: No, girl you not going no where with me looking like that.

So i didy hygiene thing an we was out!

*We finally arrived at Ihop an the food was smelling good as hell! the waitress took us to our seats and we looked at the menu.

I was so hungry i didnt even notice the dudes frome the mall, were sitting right across from us. but this time they were with females -.-....

I was like damn, thats how they roll, im not gonna be nobodies hoe. Nope! they can catch their lives with that.

*Waitress....

Hi my names Emily, im going to be your server for today! so do you no what you want to drink?

Me: Yes, umm let me get a Sweet iced tea.

And you... "she said pointing at Nique

this bitch was so stuck on that nigga, she didnt even notice the waitress, so i tapped her an she jump..bol

Me: Stop being rude, what do you want to drink?

Her; Umm, ill have a coffee, thank you.

*The waitress walked away an i laughed at Nique.

What's so funny?

How you jumped when i tapped you!

That shit aint funny, they gone be feeling sick better not text or call us, ill cut a nigga an you no this man!

Nique i no, but they not worth it...

*Little Later the waitress came, with our drinks and we was ready to order our food so we did...

We ate and left, when i got back to the house, i checked my phone, i had a missed call.. Who could this be!?

I called the number, an a guy picked up..

??: Hello, Aaliyah right?

Me: Umm who's this and how'd you get my number?

?: Its Issa,  from the mall...

Me:Oh, so now you can call me! yeah i seen you with yo female earlier.

Issa : Oh so you be lurkin, an that wasnt my lady that was my sister, today was her birthday so me, my boy, my sister and her bestfriend all went for something to eat.

Me: Yeah, better been your sis, you was about to get cut all the way off i heard about your little party.

Him;Yeah, so yall gone come threw?

Me: Mhmm, yeah i guess, text me the directions.

Him:Ok, bae ill let you no.

Me: Lol, you not my dude yet i barely even no you!

Him: Yeah thats why we gotta get to no each other.

Me: Yeah, ok bye ill talk to you later.

Him: Alright, ill text you.

*We said our bye's and hung up the phones.