Could it be?....(;

When i woke up, i did my hygiene an made me breakfast. I made; Bacon, Sausage, eggs, and toast.

Then i called up one of my girls i be damned if i stay in the house all day. See im not a wild party girl but i do like to get out a lot.

I called my Bestfriend Unique, this how the Convo went;

Her; Hello

Me: Hey, what you doin?

Her; Best, an nothing why wassup?

Me: im not trying to be stuck in the house all day, im SINGLE and need something to do.

Her: Say no more boo, ill be on my way in a hour be ready.

*End of Convo*

Thats why i love that girl, she always with it.

I had already showered an so on, so i put on some clothes, i was looking sexy i had on a white polo v-neck shirt with some Levi jeans and, my Gamma Blues.

After that i went and did my hair, its long an curly. I have really long hair thanks to my ma and dad; my ma is Rican an Black, an my dad is Hawian.

After all that, my best was calling me and told me to come on, so as soon as i got out side she was pulling up.

The whole car ride we were catching up on the few weeks we had been apart. We end up going to the mall.

We were just walking around, went in a few stores, an all of a sudden this group of sexy dudes walk by.

Me an my best was looking good so you no they were looking, so we just kept walking like we didnt see them.

Talking, an i felt someone tap me on the sholder, i turned around an seen the love,of my life; this nigga was fwine about 6'1, pretty hazel eyes, fresh from head to toe, an lightskineed, sexy ass smile, an dimples. (;

I fell in love, ok ik its to soon for me to be saying that but thats how fine he was. So he started talking to me;

Him; Hi, my name Issa  and,i seen you walk pass so i had to speak.

Me; My names A..a..aaliya, omg did i really just stuter i thought to my self.

Him; Lol, well Aaliyah, i think you a cutie can i have yo number?

Me: Sure, its 724-1957.

Him: Ok, be looking for it.

End of Convo.

______

*
*Ok you guys, ik its kind of boring now but its gonna get better, trust me this is just the beginning.

*Vote,VOTE, VOTE

*Comment, Leave Feedback(:

*Please, any suggestions on what to put in the story kik me; Tyesha145. It would help.

# Want to be a character, kik me also.(; Thanks