New School, 'New' Me .

.

.

.

Liyah's P.O.V ...

I  woke up the next morning wrapped in Q's arms, although this is really nice i have to get up for school an so does he.

"Q wake up, we gotta go to school" i said .

Nahh, baby you go head , aint goin today i got some stuff to handle.

Bruhh ! Dang, better bring yo Ol' light bright ass to school tomorrow mf .

Iight baby i hear you . " he said while putting the pillow over his head"

I got up, did my hygiene thing once i got out the shower i brushed my teeth an lotioned my body. I walked out the bathroom i went over to the closet to find something to wear.

I picked out something simple; black balloon pants, white v-neck shirt with "boss" on the front of it an my black and white taxis . Then i went an did my hair i diceded to wear it curly, it stopped just above my butt, once i finished ny hair i went and put in my gold bottoms and some jewelry, i added my gold headband chain thingy on my head an then i was headed out.

I jumped in the car an was on my way to ' Lee High School'. I really wasnt a big fan of this school because majority of the females here are HOES . I cant be affiliated with them POPCORN ass bitches!

An the niggas, dont get me wrong they were sexy, but they so used to fuckin' an duckin' these popcorn hoes. That shit den became a hobby to them, they wouldn't no a real down to ride ass female standin' right in front of them.

.

.

.

As i walked into the school, i got all types of muggs from the popcorn hoes, an the niggas were starring me down. I walked to the office, and told them my name

"Oh yes ms.Gabrielle we've been given all of your information from your former school, here's you new schedule here, i hope you enjoy it here"

I was on my way to my first clsss, i had the WORST attitude, once i got in the class an the teacher introduced me to the class, an everybody was looking at me .

Then she told me to pick a open seat, so i did an she start talking about the work they were doing. The guy next to me kept looking at me, him an his boys .

In my head im like " hell nahh, they needa quit lookin at me, i have a boyfriend like tf"

So i  just put in my headphones an start listening to music an one of my FAVORITE songs came on it was Lil Corey- Say Yes .

Lord thats my song, after a while of listening to music i was getting sleepy asf .

After about 5 minutes the bell rang, i got up an was off to the next class that was on the paper , i was stopped by someone. To my surprise it was one of the guys from my first class.

"Wassup Ma, you cute could i get to know you" .

"Look, i just start going here, i have a boyfriend so i don't think that'll be a good idea"  . As i finished what i was saying i walked away to my next class.

The rest of the day went by pretty well, a LOT of people were talking to me trynna be all buddy buddy, friend with me . I realize you can't be friends with everybody, the same people you sit an talk ya problems out to, a be the first ones to use it against you an throw it in ya face .

'Laugh with plenty, but don't trust any'

I was on my way home, when i stopped an picked me up something to eat, i called Q an, he wasn't answeing meaning he was still out. An more than likely he'll pick up his own food.

On my way home, i realized that there was a car behind me that had been following me for like 20 minutes  i started swerving in other lanes an so did the car . After about 5 mins. I thought i had lost the car so i pulled up at home an got out the car.

Then all of a sudden i was knocked unconscious, all i saw was black.

Who the hell? An what the hell could be going on? Me again really?

.

.

.

.
K , my bad yall i had to make this REAL short because i needed to update. Ill try to make the next chapter longer .

What happend?

Who den fucked with Liyah now?

Why cant she get a break ?

Find out in the next chapter!(:

. Not yet edited, so avoid all mistakes.

Follow me on Insta, the names in my last 2 chapters!

Authors Note - I still need characters for my new book im writing ! So kik me @ Tyesha145 ..
.

.