expect the unexpected ⇜↯

.

.

.

.

Liyah P.O.V ****

I'm healed up and ready to make my way back to Compton, God knows I miss it there, I can't wait to go back.

My mom an my siblings were out, so I decided to pack my things, when I finished that I just sat and watched tv and eat junk food.

I was dozing off, but then I heard a knock at the door...  who the hell

Who is it "I said"

Silence...

Man who is it " I said opening the door "

It was Q, yeap right here in Miami at my moms door step, how'd this nigga know where I was at?

Man look,  what you want an why you here?

Look Liyah, I know I fucked up! and I apologize for all that shit, all you was, was loyal to me and I went and fucked up. I realized that I need you in my life,  Baby I love you ❤.

I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say. Should I take him back. Or maybe he just tellin me what I want to hear an gone play me dead in my face again, I got hurt the lastime I don't want that to happen again.

"Well Q that was really sweet, an it was nice of you to come all the way here to say that, but I'm tired of getting hurt mann, I think we just need a break from eachother "I said"

Ok, but just know that I'm gone be here for you and do what I got to do to get you back. "he said"

Alright well, I mean you can come in an chill for awhile.

______________

After about 30 mins..  we had talked, watched tv and ate junk food, shit it feels like the first time we met, we did this same thing right here.

I want to take him back, but he has to show and prove to me that he has changed, he gotta realize I'll beat a bitch! shoot and cut his ass for fuckin me over!

................

Me and Q decided we would go back to Compton together, we rode his private jet.

Liyah, what's wrong? "Q said "

Nothing, just a little sick from all that junk food. "I said "

running to the bathroom, the truth is I was pregnant but I didn't want him to know just yet, I mean I was furious with him. but now I think it's time to tell him. I didn't even know until the night of the accident and I had to go to the hospital.

Uhh, Q we need to talk. "I said"

Wassup, what's wrong? "he said"

Well, the truth is I'm not really sick off the junk food we ate..... uhhh im... I'm pr... pregnant. "I said"

Everything was silent for a few minutes...  not knowing if he was Happy or mad....

Guess you'll have to figure out in the next chapter (: ....

--- VOTE V♡te vote

---- Comment/feedback!