Oh Shit Now!

.

Nique's POV..

Issa's a No good ass nigga! How tf you gone hit a female. Dude didnt even have the decency to see if i was ok or alive..

Its alright, i got something for that ass, an i only told ONE person about the whole H.I.V thing, an that was Liyah. Fake bitch cant keep her mouth shut!

Ill kill both of they asses!

*As I was thinking, my phone rang*

..... Hello..

Yeah, wassup! I heard you trying to set some shit up!

Hell yeah, these mf out here think they gone play me like a joke! Hell Nah, wanna play me like a joke ima kill yo ass like a fucking joke..

Calm down, calm down! So who these mf you trynna kill?

This Ol' tired ass nigga Issa and the bitch he so "INLOVE" with but supposed to be a thug nigga.. More like a pussy nigga, how you gone let a bitch bring yo shit down like that?..

Hold on ma, you trynna kill Issa the biggest drug lord out right now, yeah ill help you put a few bullets in his ass! Nigga once work for me and then start stealing my shit! Thats how and why he hot right now.

Ok, ill,give you a call in a few days to set this shit up!

Iight ma!

*End of phone call..

After that i went home to shower, i still had a big ass bruse and a black eye from when Issa hit me a few days ago! He's probably looking for me, i had to sneak out while he was sleep, i was so glad an surprised i made it out safe and alive..

But, next time it might not be that easy, i know this man has a lot of bad asses working for him, i always wondered how he was able to get thst big and hot, while still in high school..

His shit must be hella good! But No need to worry about that right now.

I got in the shower, put on some clothes an went out the door, locking it behind me. I walked to my car, got in and put on my shades.

I was headed to Liyah's house, to be nosy and see if this nigga had brought me up to her. See i was gone feel her head up with lies, get her really mad and then set both of they ass up for the kill..

As soon as i got over there, i jumped out the car and quickly walked to her door. Knocking and she opended it, she looked hella surprised . Wasnt expecting me!

I walked in, dropped my shit and asked as many questions as i could. She had this look of hate in her eyes so i knew she new something.

Lol, dang BITCH why you looking like that! Fix ya face Love!(:

I said with a big grin on my face..

Bitch why tf is you here, you messed up my life enough because your so fucking jelous, once i get something you just have to have it, RIGHT?

News flash! Bitch you UGLY and dont nobody wont your Ol' infested ass..

I look at her shocked! I cant believe she said that. But then again i could.

See Liyah was the type of person who, wouldnt start drama, or be all loud about what she can do.

She was the type of person, once you fuck with her she comin at yo head. She could fight now, dont take her kindness for weakness.