Kidnapped ...

.

.

.

Unknown P.O.V

Well look who finally woke up ....

You missed me ma'?

Aye y'all get this bitch some food, iont want her ass dead just yet.

Liyah P.O.V.

I don't know where I'm at I just woke up, but I'm tied up an got a blind fold over my face. I heard a man speak but I really didn't know who it was I think who ever it was might have drugged me before I got here. Coss I dont remember anything at all.

"So what we gone do with the girl" I heard some one ask.

"torture her ass, she think she gone fuck me over an be with another nigga, hell if I can't have you, nobody else ain't gone have yo ass".

Once I set an thought out the words that the person had spoke, I realized who it was.    ..........

it was Issa, what do he want with me? Why can't he just get over the fact that I don't want him anymore, that I've actually found someone special that I relate to.

this guy is INSANE, but I have to get out of here one way or another.

they finally  took the blind fold form off my face.

"What do you want, just let me go" I pleaded.

"Damn Liyah, now I got yo ass beggin, took you long enough but now it's just to damn late. To bad so sad" he said while walking over to the door and walking out.

this nigga crazy, but what he didn't know was my wrists can slip out of shit like this, I have a very petite wrist. As I was trying to slide my wrist I heard someone coming back in, so I sat back.

"Here, eat this" Issa said while throwing a box of food my way.

I am not trying to eat this shit, how they got a nigga in here tied up, I don't know what they den put in that food. NO! I'm not taking no chances ✘✘✘.

After about 10mins. Issa got up an walked back out the door. as soon as I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, I was at it again. I finally pulled my arms out an then I untied where they had my legs tied up. I got up an to my surprise there was a gun lying on the table way across the room.

As soon as his ass walked in I shot his ass, the silencer was on which made it even better for me kill his ass an who ever the hell else he have in here.

as I was making my way upstairs I seen like 3 different dudes, I fired an killed all they ass, or so I hope. before I knew it I was grabbing my things an running not stopping for nothing.

Shit I ran to my moms house, I didn't want Q seeing me like this, he would raise all kinds of hell. In plus my mom is out an has my aunt watching the kids.

I walked in an ran to my room an got out some clothes, then I went an ran the shower. once I stepped in I just let the hot water hit my body, oh my God this felt so good.

I had a little blood on my face, an wiped it off, I didn't think it was a really big deal until I seen a scar on the side of my face, an saw that I had a almost black eye.

I walked back into my room an put on the clothes I had got out. I put them on an I was walking out of my house, I spotted my car where I had left it. I went to examine it. there was nothing wrong with it so I jumped in an was on my way to Le' Bae's house!

When I got there I knocked on the door, it took him only a few seconds to come open the door. when he seen me a Mad/Pissed off expression came over his face. and I know it was because the bruises an my black eye.

"Liyah what the hell happensld to you,  I was worried about you, I haven't heard from you since Tuesday"

"I know bae, they kidnapped me an....... the- they hit me " I said as I started to cry.

"No, no baby don't cry you good, do you know where these niggas at now? "

"Yes, I killed them, all them that was the only way I was able to get out"

Come on bae, come lay with me. let me make you something to eat, go lay down I'll bring it up to you.

"Okay, thanks for everything baby I just wish you could've been there to protect me, but I know you didn't know what was going on it wasn't your fault"

"Bae I'm sorry, ain't never lettin yo ass go no where by yo'self again" ,he said an kissed me with a passionate deep kiss..

the kiss went on, next thing I know I was on the counter, as we kissed he  slid his hand in my Hollister sweats.

a slight moan came out, an he laughed a little. then forced his two fingers inside me. he started slow then sped up his pace, my moans grew louder. I was on the verge of cuming when he slid his tongue inside me.

At that moment I was gone let the NEIGHBORS KNOW HIS NAME! after a while he carried me to the room an threw me down on the bed. an put his "friend" at my entrance, then he slid inside , at first it was pain then it turned into pleasure! he  start going fast as hell like he had some anger built up inside him, that he needed to release. I felt my legs trembling then he flipped me over an let me ride him until we both came.

we were both exhausted, we jumped in the shower together, an when we got out we changed clothes an off to bed.

Next Day ****

I need to go to the mall and pick up a few new things. so I called on of my friend girls from school. trust me I know she loyal ♥.

this how the convoo went..

Her:  Hello?

Me: Zaire, Wyd girl?

her: nothing, Why wassup? trying to get out the house?

me: hell yeah, mall I'll pick you up in about 30mins.

her: OK love, I'll see you then.

End of Convoo ★.

a little while later I was out the shower, putting on my clothes an doing my hair.

after all that, I was out the door an on my way to pick up Zaire!

Once I got to her house, I beeped the horn an she came out. Zaire was a really pretty girl;  about 4'11, light skin, nice little petite body. Hey she was a baddie an I only hang with those,  Lol no uglies allowed!

we talked the whole way to the mall, when we got there we just shopped our lives away for about 3 hours . then we went an ate at the food court.

after that I still dropped Zaire off, an was on my way back to Q house. I was tired asf an he wasn't home yet so I just threw my bags in the closet an went to sleep.

k, iont really  like this chapter but it'll work!

thanks for the supporters that read the story AND TELL ME HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THE BOOK!  Lol y'all loyal asses ♥

kik;  Tyesha145

REMEMBER:

VOTE ✔

COMMENT

an all that! (: