First Meeting

Addicted ♡

●For several days, Hongbin had not been sleeping well after the death of Nara. Every night, he would dream of her and the feeling of regret appeared whenever he saw her●

In the office, he kept day dreaming till the president of the company noticed his unusual behaviour. The president decided to talk to him so he connected his call to his office phone. Hongbin picked it up and answered,"Yes, President?.....You wanted to see me..? Alright."

Hongbin hung up and walked to the President's office which was a floor up. He took the floor up while still in a daydreaming mood and accidentally bumped into someone's shoulders. Hongbin just walked forward without apologising. The lady that he had bumped into looked back towards Hongbin. She decided to let go the first time and went to her desk.

Hongbin knocked on the President's office and he was allowed in. Hongbin sat on the chair and the President started to talk.

"Hongbin, what happened to you? You've daydreaming all day," The President asked.

"I'm sorry...There's a lot of things in my head...," Hongbin told him.

"Are you still thinking of Nara?" The President asked the obvious.

Hongbin did not answer and the President said in a stern voice,"Hongbin, didn't I tell you to forget her? She's already gone."

"I can't," Hongbin said.

"What do you mean you can't? Do you want this thing to affect your work?! Ever since she's gone, you've been day dreaming all day! Hongbin, remember you're a Director of this company. If you can't get back to your feet, how can I pass this company to you?!" The President tried to get into his sense.

"Maybe I don't want all this! Nara is everything to me! After she's gone, my life has been so messed up! I'm not like you! Divorcing umma just for that lady!" Hongbin blurted out angrily.

Hongbin then walked out of the office with rage and slammed the door, which shocked the rest of the people working there. Hongbin went back to his office and sat on his chair, feeling frustrated. Meanwhile at the President's office, the President a.k.a Hongbin's dad felt humiliated and unbutton his suit to calm him down.

==========

After work and finally night time,

Back at Hongbin's own apartment, he was about to get ready for bed when someone texted him. The text if from his mom, to remind him aboutbthe family meeting for tomorrow's dinner. Hongbin sighed and threw the phone at the edge of the bed. He was quite annoyed by the fact that his parents were setting a girl for him despite the passing of Nara had not been a month yet. Despite that, he went to sleep without replying to his mum's text message.

The next morning, he was early for work. As he was looking through his phone's photo gallery during his free time, he smiled as soon as he saw Nara smiling brightly at one of the photos. He just realised that he only have a few photos with her together. He then closed his eyes and the photo reminded their time together.

===========

One time during their leisure time at the park, Hongbin and Nara were having a date, walking hand in hand. She then remembered something and took out a pink phone.

"Chagiya ~ let's take a couple shot," Nara pointed to the brand new phone camera that she just bought.

Hongbin did not respond as he was thinking of something else. Nara tried again and asked cutely,"Chagiya...smile here."

After much persuasion, he gave a small smile towards the camera and Nara looked at the picture that was taken.

===========

Hongbin then opened his eyes back and looked at the picture again while mumbling,"I really miss you..."

When it was time for lunch, he went to his usual cafe and ate there alone while multitasking with his phone. After he was done with his lunch, he decided to clear the tray. As he was about to reach the clearing station, someone bumped into him and a glass of fruit soda spill on him.

"Omo...Mianhae..I didn't mean to spill the drink onto you," The lady in front of him frantically apologised while taking a tissue to wipe it off.

Hongbin was slightly frustrated upon seeing his dirty shirt and looked towards her. He was about to scold her when he looked stumped. He froze for a few seconds while looking at her with a surprise look.

===========

Most of the customers were looking at them which made her feeling uncomfortable. She was about to say something when Hongbin gave her a sudden embrace. Her eyes widened in shock by his action and was struggling slightly when he muttered a name with a sniffled,"Nara ah. Is it really you? Do you know how much I miss you..?"

She stopped struggling as this is the first time seeing a man crying. Just then, a man's voice calling her name.

"Youngji ah, what are you doing?" A dashing looking man asked.

The lady who was taken aback, freed herself from Hongbin's embrace and explained,"Uh...he mistook me for another person and suddenly hugged me."

Hongbin who had just realised what happened, quickly apologised,"I'm so sorry, I thought you are..the girl that I am close to...You and her look alike..."

As Youngji scrutinized his face, she suddenly remembered something.

"You look familiar...Do you work at JEMS Company?" Youngji spoke.

"How did you know? Do you work there too?" Hongbin asked.

Youngji nodded slightly but answered for a brief second,"Just a contract worker that's all."

The dashing looking guy who was standing beside Youngji was looking at the both of them and asked,"Are you done?"

Both Youngji and Hongbin looked directly to him who was looking annoyed without apparent reason.

"Uh, we better eat our lunch before our lunch time ends. I'm so sorry about your shirt. I'll make it up to you somehow. Here's my namecard. Let's hurry and eat our lunch," Youngji urged Leo while walking towards one of the tables.

Hongbin received it with both hands and read the namecard while muttering,"Lee Youngji..."

Leo watched Hongbin and Hongbin felt a hard stare towards him. He looked up and saw Leo scoffed before walking off to the table where Youngji sat. Hongbin walked out of the cafe. He then stopped and looked through the glass window of the window where he could see Youngji smiling while talking to Leo.

*She..really looks like her...* Hongbin thought to himself.