Apartment

During dinner, Hongbin did not open his mouth to have a conversation. If his dad asked something, he will just gave a brief reply. However, at the same time, Hongbin kept thinking of YoungJi and seemed to find out about her more afterwards.

"So Hongbin ah, I have something serious to say to you," His dad put down his fork and spoon and looked directly towards Hongbin.

"Waeyo?" Hongbin asked without looking at his dad.

His dad saw his attitute all this time and said sternly,"What did I say when somene was talking?"

Hongbin rolled his eyes and put down his utensils and looked up to his dad. After getting his attention, his dad continued talking,"You know about one of my business best partner right? Me and him have discussed about your future. We are going to matchmake you with his daughter."

When Hongbin heard that, he frowned and asked,"Bwoh? Matchmake? Appa,what do you think this era is? 70's? 80's?"

"Hongbin listen to me," His dad raised his voice.

"Appa, I object ths matchmake thing. You do know that I don't this kind of things!" Hongbin strongly object with a raise voice.

"HONGBIN! DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE TOWARDS YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT!" His dad looked at him with an angry tone.

The lady who was beside his dad was utterly shock by his shout and tried to calm him down. Hongbin stood up from his seat and was about to walk away but stopped.

========

Meanwhile, YoungJi was eating her snacks when someone came into the apartment. She looked behind and saw Leo walking into the living room where she was with a tired face.

"You're home late today," YoungJi said while putting a chip into her mouth.

"OT...Last minute meeting...," Leo sighed deeply and slumped himself beside her.

He then put his arm over his face and closed his eyes for a rest. While flipping her magazine, she said,"You better wash up or else your body will itch."

"Give me 5 minutes..I'm too tired to do anything right now," Leo said lazily.

After a while, YoungJi noticed Leo started scratching his body.

"See. You started scratching already. Go and wash up," YoungJi lightly slapped his hand which was scratching.

Upon being slapped, he opened his eyes and groggily sat up while saying,"Fine..I'm going."

=======

After showering, Leo went downstairs while drying his hair with a towel. He went into the kitchen and poured himself with orange juice. He then walked into the living room and saw YoungJi was sleeping soundly on the sofa. Le put his glass on the table and carefully carried her bridal style as to not wake her up. As soon as he reached her room, he carefully put her on her bed, covering with her blanket. YoungJi started to move slightly but continued sleeping. Leo sat on the edge of the bed and watched her sleeping which gave a slight smile on his face.

"Sleep tight, YoungJi ah," Leo said with a soft tone before walking out of her room.

=======

Leo went into his room and switched on his laptop to do his work. As he was surfing the internet, he came across something that captured his attention.

=======

-Back to the mansion-

Without turning back, he said with a threatened voice," Appa, I'm not a product that you can sell to. I'm your son! If you can't see that, then it's better that I cut ties with you like what umma did to us."

"Don't you dare! As long as you are my son, I have the right to make decisions for you!" His dad raised his voice angrily.

Hongbin clenched his fists and stomped out of the mansion. His dad shouted,"Hongbin! Come back here! Hongbin!"

As Hongbin walked to his car, he stopped in front of the butler and asked for his car key. The butler gave it to him and greeted him off. While driving, Hongbin let of his frustration.

Upon reaching the apartment, Hongbin slumped himself on his bed and looked up on the ceiling. To avoid thinking of what happened in the mansion, he got up and walked towards his window. He looked up to the dark sky and thought of Nara.

========

The next morning, YoungJi was the first one to wake up. She walked into the kitchen and decided to make a simple breakfast. Once she's done, she sat on the sofa and turned on the tv to watch the morning news while eating her breakfast. Leo then strolled down the stairs and saw YoungJi in the living room. Leo grabbed her breakfast and she glared at him,"Yah, can you not take my breakfast? Go and make yourself please."

"It's just 1 bread...don't be so stingy," Leo got up and walked towards the kitchen.

YoungJi just stuck out her tongue as soon he walked off. When they are done with their breakfast, they walked out of the apartment together. Just then, she heard her name being called. She looked to the front and widened her eyes and gasped as soon as she saw him.

"Morning YoungJi shii," Hongbin waved happily.