♡ Triangle

"So YoungJi shii, how did you find the job so far?" Hongbin asked.

"Seemed okay i guess. The colleagues are fun to work with," YoungJi said.

"That's good to hear. If Hakyeon gave you too much work, report to me. I'll make sure -," Hongbin was about to finish his sentence when YoungJi cut his sentence off by defending Hakyeon,"Aniyo. I'm fine with work piling onto me. It helps me to keep myself busy."

"See. She's totally fine with it. But I won't stress you out. I know the limits," Hakyeon smiled to her.

YoungJi noticed that Leo seemed uncomfortable and tried to introduce him to them,"Uh, Hongbin shii, Manager Hakyeon-nim, this is my friend, Leo. He's works next to the building from ours."

Leo shooked hands with them and gave a small short smile. He then went back to eating his food.

"So Leo shii, how long have you known YoungJi shii?" Hakyeon asked Leo.

"Not that long. Maybe around 3 years," Leo tried to remember.

"I heard that you both live together," Hakyeon shifted his eyes towards her.

"Uh..we do but we have separate rooms," She quickly cleared any misunderstandings.

"So...you both met when both of you applied for the same apartment?" Hongbin asked.

YoungJi nodded. Suddenly, her phone vibrated and a text message appeared. She opened it and it was from Leo.

-From Leo-

Must they eat with us? I feel so uncomfortable with your colleagues around.. -.-

YoungJi glanced at Leo and saw him sighing. She started to type a return text message to him.

-To Leo-

Just get to know them. They are quite easy going. The more you talk to them, the more you know them. Let's just eat with them ok? (Send a pitiful emoticon)

Leo's phone vibrated in his pocket and he went to open up the message. He then glanced over to her and YoungJi said silently,"Himnae~"

Hongbin noticed their secret conversation and felt jealous about it. He then tried to create a new conversation with YoungJi.

"YoungJi shii, may I know when is your contract ends?" Hongbin asked out of curiousity.

"Hmm..about after 6 months," YoungJi told him.

"Which means you only have 5 more months to go..That's quite fast," Hakyeon sounded surprise as he did not know that she will be leaving in a few months.

Just then, their food came and they went to eat while continue talking. All the time during lunch, Hongbin felt left out as the three of them seemed to click with each other. Hongbin just scooped his soup while sighing. When they were done, they went straight back to their office. While they were walking, YoungJi tried to walked steadily as she seemed to have a headache. She massaged her forehead but she still felt giddy. Leo who walked beside her, looked at her worriedly and asked,"YoungJi ah, gwenchana (you okay)?"

Without giving an answer, her legs gave away and she was about to faint towards Leo but fortunately, he caught her. YoungJi fell on his arms and fainted. Leo shooked her shoulders and called her name with a concern look,"YoungJi ah!"

Hongbin and Hakyeon who was walking in front of them, turned back nd were surprised to see YoungJi fainted especially Hongbin. He rushed towards her and looked at Leo while saying worriedly,"Leo shii! What happened?!"

"I don't know. She suddenly faint on me," Leo said and then he touched her forehead and it was really hot.

Leo said in low tone and said,"She had a high fever. Her forehead is really hot."

"Fever?" Hongbin looked at her worriedly.

"Let's bring her to that nearest hospital, just opposite to where we are," Hakyeon pointed out.

Leo carried her in bridal style and rushed to the hospital.

========

In the hospital,

YoungJi was placed on the bed after the doctor had checked on her. Leo and Hongbin were waiting anxiously for her to wake up. Hakyeon had left first after knowing that she was no other serious illness. Hakyeon had asked Hongbin to update him if there's anything since he had a meeting he had to attend to after lunch.

An hour later, she woke up from her unconsciousness and slowly opened her eyes. Hongbin rushed towards her bed while Leo just stood there.

"W...Where am I...?" YoungJi rubbed her forehead which she still had a slight headache.

"You're in the hospital..You fainted on the streets," Hongbin told her.

She looked around the room and saw Leo standing there with his back facing her. She wanted to sit up and Hongbin helped her.

"Leo ah..what are you doing there?" YoungJi asked in a weak tone.

Leo did not utter a word and she spoke up again. Suddenly, he burst in anger and turned around to face her and said,"Do you know how worried I am?! Why didn't you just stay at home when you're sick?!"

YoungJi was shocked to see him that angry for the first time even Hongbin. But hearing him shout towards her, Hongbin defended her while saying,"Hey, she didn't do it intentionally. She just thought she can handle it. And you have no right to raise your tone to a sick person."

Both Leo and Hongbin looked at each other with serious look. YoungJi sensed the tension and wanted to calm the situation but Leo walked out of the room. She just watched him left and suddenly felt guilty for making him worried. Hongbin saw the look of YoungJi's facial expression and sighed silently.