Between Both

After she had woken up, YoungJi was allowed to go home. Hongbin had left the ward as he couldn't stay there for very long as he had a meeting to attend to. Even though Leo was furious, he still stayed by her side and looked after her. YoungJi felt guilty and did not know what to say to him. Nevertheless, when YoungJi wanted to get out from the bed and walked put of the ward, Leo helped her out willingly.

"..It's okay..I can walk myself..," YoungJi talked softly.

"You just got well. You sit here while I handle all your documents," Leo said and sat you down.

YoungJi listened to him an waited for him. She then sighed and felt a little awkward around him like when she first met him where Leo had the same silent treatment expression. Leo returned back to her and helped her to walk. As they were walking out of the hospital, both of them waited for a cab that Leo had called beforehand. While waiting, they did not utter a word but YoungJi kept glancing at him as if she had something to say.

"If you have something to say, spill it out," Leo finally said after noticing her glancing at him.

YoungJi contemplated and said,"I'm..sorry.."

Leo heard that but did not reply back.

YoungJi continued and said,"I'm really sorry for worrying you..I didn't mean to..I just did not want to make you worry.."

"But you really make me worry especially when you fainted on the pavement," Leo interrupted her and turned to her,

"I'm sorry...," YoungJi apologised again and looked down.

Leo sighed and sat closer next to her. He then cupped her face and they looked at each other.

"I really don't want to lose someone I close to again..You do know that right?" Leo looked at her with his soft eyes and said with a warm tone.

YoungJi gave a nod and recalled that he had told her about his younger sister who fell ill after having a high fever and passed away due to complications. Leo then embraced her tightly and said softly,"Please take good care of yourself. Don't make me or other people worry about you, arasoh?"

"Ye..,"YoungJi returned back his embrace.

========

The next day, YoungJi was feeling much better but she was given a day off so that she can be fully recover. The whole day she spent her time alone at home while Leo went to work. She went into the kitchen to cook lunch but there are insufficient ingredients. She decided to go to supermarket to buy groceries for lunch and dinner. She strolled down the streets and walked to the supermarket which was only a few minutes away.

Upon reaching the supermarket, she took a trolley and pushed to the sections that she intended to stop by. As she was pushing the trolley, she was called by somebody. She turned and was surprised to see him here.

"Hey. Shopping for groceries?" Hongbin asked while smiling and approached her.

"Yeah," YoungJi gave a nod.

"Are you feeling better?" Hongbin asked about her well being.

"Much better. Aren't you working today?" YoungJi asked while they walked together to the milk area.

"I'm taking half day today. Not feeling quite well," Hongbin told her,

"Are you having headache?" YoungJi asked while taking a carton of milk.

"Before but now I am feeling a little better because I get to see you," Hongbin confessed while looking at her,

Upon hearing that, YoungJi stopped and turned to him. Both of them looked at each other for some time. Then she shooked her head lightly and looked back to her trolley while putting the milk into it. She was about to pushed the trolley to the other section when Hongbin grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him. She could feel his breath and his soft eyes staring at her.

"I really mean every word I said..YoungJi...ah..," Hongbin started to speak informal to her.

She looked into his eyes and he looked at her with a serious look.

========

That night in her own room, YoungJi was lying on her bed, still remembering the scene at the supermarket with Hongbin. Just then, there was a knock on her door. She got up and opened the door. Leo was standing at her door and brought some medication for her fever.

"You still need to take this since you're not quite better," Leo reminded her.

She took it from him and the glass of water from his hands. She popped in the pills and drank the glass of water to help to swallow the pills. She then put the glass of water and leftover pills on the table so that she can take them every 4hrs.

"Thanks," YoungJi gave a little smile after returning to the door where he was at.

"Is something wrong?" Leo asked when he saw her confused look.

"Uh..nothing..Just worried about work..," She lied.

"Yah, you're not better yet. Don't think about work. Rest up ya," Leo said as he concerned about her.

"I will. Thank you for concerning about me. It's good to have a friend worrying about me," YoungJi curved a smile to him.

Then, he stepped foward towards her without saying anything and she stepped back while asking,"Wae?"

She stepped back till she was against the wall. She suddenly looked nervous by his sudden behaviour.

"W..Waeyo Leo ah?" YoungJi asked again.

While pinning her against the wall, he looked at her and brought her chin up gently.

"You still consider me as only a friend even though I gave you lots of hints?" Leo asked softly.

"...Hints...?" YoungJi muttered to herself while trying to remember what he meant by hints.

While she was preoccupied, Leo leaned closer towards her and their fce was soon only a few inches away. He took the opportunity to kiss her and she widened her eyes in shock. But this time, it was more genuine and gentle.