Soyu's Party

While walking to the bus stop, they stopped by a snack vendor to ease their hunger. Leo volunteered to pay for the snacks.

"YoungJi ah," Leo called her name while eating his snack.

"Wae?" YoungJi answered while looking forward.

"Your mom must have wanted you to marry early right?" Leo asked her after what happened just now.

"She does..she wanted me to marry early like her and have kids...which is way too early for me. I mean which young people married early now days?" YoungJi said.

"But if you married early, then it would please your mom right?" Leo asked again.

"...I know..but..marriage is not easy..You need to take care of your husband..and if you have kids, you need to take care of them. Marriage is all about getting ready. Once you're married, you need to stay committed," YoungJi speaking like a counselor all of the sudden.

Upon hearing that, Leo was surprised but at the same time, understood what she was trying to say. He then gave a light laugh which made her eyebrow raised and asked,"Yah, what is so funny?"

"Well for one thing that I've known you, you finally said something....smart," Leo teased her.

YoungJi lightly slapped his arm and pretended to sulk. When he saw her expression, he nudged her shoulder but she continued to sulk and ignore him until he tickled her. Seeing her laughed at the tickling, made him grinned. He stopped tickling her and she noticed him grinning from ear to ear. She got curious and asked,"Are you that happy that you get to tease me?"

"Maybe," Leo said, still smiling.

YoungJi linked arms with his and poked his hip when suddenly someone called his name from the front,"Leo Oppa, is that you?"

Both of them looked to the front and saw an elegant lady with beautiful chestnut, wavy hair looking at the both of them.

"Leo ah, you know her?" YoungJi asked, still mesmerized by her beauty.

Leo did not answer and she looked up to him and see his changed expression. The lady walked towards them like a model and stood in front of Leo. Then she scanned YoungJi from top to bottom. After that she looked back to Leo and asked while taking his hand,"Oppa, don't you recognise me?"

"Soyu ah, when did you get back?" Leo moved his hand away and she could feel his rough attitude towards her.

"...Yesterday..," Then she glanced YoungJi from the corner of her eye and asked again,"Is she your girlfriend, oppa?"

Upon hearing that, YoungJi decided to take away her arms linking with him but Leo stopped her and said while clearing his throat,"Yes. She is."

YoungJi widened her eyes and said to herself, feeling shocked *Me your Girlfriend say what?* And then turned to Leo who was staring at the Soyul.

"Well...let me introduce myself. I'm Im Soyu, a...friend of Leo oppa. And you are..?" Soyu introduced herself.

"I'm Lee YoungJi," YoungJi said.

"Oppa, you sure have a really different taste after 3 years of not seeing you. She's kind of average but a little petite for you, don't you think oppa?" Soyu criticised.

When YoungJi heard that, she looked at Soyu with sharp eyes and said to herself again while holding back her anger *Okay lady! You're pretty on the outside BUT obnoxious on the inside! You're not THAT flawless yourself, princess!*

"By the way, oppa..I will be having a party at my mansion. You are invited and..if you want to bring her along, fine by me..," She scoffed while handing out an invitation card to Leo.

Leo took it from her and she put her hand on his shoulder and whispered to his ear,"Oppa, hope I'll see you there next weekend~❤"

Then she walked away haughtily. YoungJi turned to watch her walking off while crossing her arms across her chest and said,"So obnoxious.."

YoungJi then stuck out his tongue and rolled her eyes in hatred.

"Don't mind her. She has that attitude since she's a kid," Leo told her.

"So she's your childhood friend? Wow..," YoungJi rolled her eyes.

"She used to be until recently..,"Leo sighed and continued,"Enough about her. Let's head somewhere before we go home."

"Oddi?" YoungJi asked while following him from behind.

They stopped at one of known shops.

"C'mon," Leo asked her to go inside with him.

"What are we doing here?" YoungJi asked him while admiring the decor in the shop.

Instead of answering her question, he took some dresses for her to try on. He then handed them over to her and ask her to try them on. She did what she was told and came out several times till he was satisfied with one of the blue and white lace short dress. He went to pay for the dress as well as his.

"Wear this during Soyu's party," Leo said.

"Are you serious?" YoungJi widened her eyes.

"Trust me. What you will be wearing now will not be too over the top," Leo told her.

========

On the day of Soyu's party

Everyone was looking elegant and beautiful. Meanwhile outside the mansion, Leo asked her to intertwine her arm with his before going inside. The doors opened and YoungJi gasped at the ambience as well as the people attending the party.

"...You're right...they're more over the top than...us..," She looked at them and then looked at the both of their outfits.

"Told you," Leo said while maintaining a pokerface.

As they were about to walk to the buffet, he heard his name being called. Both of them turned around and saw Soyu with a beautiful long sparkling lace dress walking towards them with a glass of wine on her hand.

"Oppa~you're looking good as always," Soyu complimented & then looked at YoungJi and seemed slightly jealous on the dress.

Just then, someone called Soyu's name and both YoungJi and Leo was a little surprised by his presence. He did not notice them as he was busily talking Soyul.

"Wow..a big coincedence to see him here..," Leo talked softly to YoungJi.

"Yeah," YoungJi agreed.

Then, Soyu brought his attention towards YoungJi and Leo.

"Oh..you..," He looked surprised.

"Hi, Mr Hongbin shii," YoungJi greeted him formally.

"Both of you know each other?" Soyu raised one eyebrow.

"Yeah..she's..an employee in the company I worked in," Hongbin told her.

"Omg..what a small world..Working in opp-," Soyu was about to mention about the company when Hongbin cut her off while saying with a smile,"You look beautiful, YoungJi shii."

"Thank you," YoungJi blushed a little which made Soyu's eyes rolled.

Seeing how Hongbin looked at YoungJi, Leo decided to bring her to the buffet. Hongbin just watched them walking off and Soyul said something,"You like her, don't you oppa?"

"...Yeah..I do..," Hongbin muttered as he watched how amicable both YoungJi and Leo were.