SpringCleaning Day ☆

During one of the weekends, YoungJi decided to have springcleaning at their house. Leo seemed reluctant to do the chores and pushed all the jobs towards her. On the day of spring cleaning, YoungJi got ready to clean the house and has split the jobs with Leo but he was nowhere to be found. YoungJi looked at the clock and it was 10AM.

"He still not waking up huh?" YoungJi put her hands on her hips and walked grabbed a water spray to wake him up.

She unlocked the door of his room and saw that Leo was still in bed. YoungJi walked towards him and cleared her throat and gently wake him up to give him a chance,"Leo ah, wake up. It's 10am and we are suppose to clean the house today, remember?"

"...Can..you just leave me out..of this...? I..didn't get enough sleep yesterday..," Leo groggily said with his eyes still closed.

"Do you expect me to clean the whole house alone?" YoungJi asked.

Leo groggily gave a slight nod and covered himself with a blanket to get back to his dreamland.

*He really don't have the intention to help me out is he?! We'll see about that..* YoungJi prepared her water spray and uncovered his blanket, pointed it towards him and finally sprayed onto his face.

Feeling the sudden spray, Leo jolted up from his bed and shouted,"Yah!"

YoungJi stuck out her tongue and smiled playfully,"That's what you get if you are trying to escape from house chores!"

Out of the blue, Leo pulled her in towards his bed and she landed on his arms. He then looked at her and said,"That's for waking me up."

"Yah! Let me go. House chores are waiting for me!" YoungJi struggled to free herself.

Instead of letting her go, Leo lied down on his bed while hugging her. He then closed his eyes and continued to sleep. YoungJi rolled her eyes and stopped struggling. She then looked at his face and wondered *A pity...a good looking face but so lazy to do any work...hmph*

Jus then, his eyes were slightly opened as if he read her thoughts and muttered,"Fine..I'll help you with the chores but give me 5 mins."

"Can you at least let me go?" YoungJi asked,

Leo pretended not to hear her and continued to hug her. YoungJi sighed and stayed in his hug for a little while.

======

After all that, both YoungJi & Leo started their springcleaning. They would play around but most of the time get the job done. After cleaning the house, YoungJi slumped herself on the sofa, feeling tired. Leo joined her after and rested his head on her lap.

"All these cleaning makes me so tired...," Leo complained.

"But it makes you feel satisfied after seeing the house super clean right?" YoungJi made a point.

"Well..yeah..but I could use this day to sleep the whole day. Do you know that I have not been sleeping more than 3 hours these few days?" Leo emphasised and looked up to her.

"Okay. I'm sorry. But you've already promised me that you will do your part for today's spring cleaning," YoungJi reminded him.

Leo tried to remember the promise and sighed. YoungJi saw his tired face and tried to cheer him up while showing the giyomi funnily. As Leo was watching her, he chuckled a little and felt a little better. YoungJi then smiled and complimented,"See. Smiling makes you more handsome."

Before Leo could react, her phone rang. She looked at her phone and saw unknown number. She hesitated but eventually picked up the call,"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Hi. Is this YoungJi shii?" A slightly familiar voice said through the phone.

Leo watched her and felt intrigued by who called her. YoungJi looked at Leo and shrugged.

"Hello? YoungJi shii? Are you still there?" The slightly familiar voice asked.

"Um..May I know who is this?" YoungJi asked.

"It's me. Hongbin," He said.

"Hongbin...shii?"

As soon as Leo heard that, he sat up and looked towards YoungJi and she looked quite surprise by the sudden call.

"How did you got my number...?" YoungJi asked him.

"From someone in the office. Actually, I'm in front of your house right now," Hongbin told her.

"M..Mwoh?!...I mean...uh..wae?" YoungJi sounded nervous.

"Just..wanted to hang out..is it okay if I hang around in your house?" Hongbin asked.

"Uh..um..," YoungJi's eyes shifted towards Leo and Leo looked confused.

☆★☆★☆★

Hey readers ^^

There has been a mixed up on the last two chapters. The chapter on Reminisce should be before this chapter - SpringCleaning Day ☆

Sorry for the little mixed up >•< And thank you for supporting this story :)