Flint vs gremory

The game was about to begin and it was going to be the Basic set up. Rias and I placed input into the layout. I wanted a western town setup in the forest. And rias wanted the school. So it was both. My peerage and myself where teleported in on the western town side of the battlefield and rias was on the school side. My bace of operations was going to be the sheriff's office. Rias had her occult research clubroom.

Y/N: "alright so because I'm the king piece if I get knocked out we lose. So I'm going to stay in here for a bit and coordinate our attacks."

Grayfia: "the game will begin in 10 seconds."

Y/N: "Artemis, Francis! I want you to to be recon. Relay there movements and if you can take out a few go for it."

They nod and head out when grayfia announces the game begun.

Y/N: "Conner I would like you to make some noise. Dick I'd like you to sneak around to the clubhouse and relay Rias's orders to her peerage."

They nod and Conner jumps into the air and dick was gone.

Y/N: "Raynare, irina. I would like you to patrol the town and attack anyone who comes close."

They then walk away.

Y/N: "and the order I've been most looking forward to... we gotta keep Issei occupied... Anna!! Your perfect for this task go see the man you love."

Anna: "I will have your love nectar mr Hyoudou!!!" She then runs off very fast.

Y/N: "I almost feel bad for him... almost."

Everyone left just bows there head in sorrow knowing what is coming for Issei.

Y/N: "James I would like you and kiba to go find kiba and xenovia when someone knows there position. So stick around until then."

Ayame: "so are we just going to sit around and wait for Rias then?"

Y/N: "that's exactly what we're going to do."

Grayfia: "one of Rias's rooks and one of Rias bishops have retired."

Y/N: "I'm definitely keeping you here with me Ayame."

Ayame: "wouldn't I be more of use out there?"

Y/N: "after Akeno kiba and xenovia are doubt with them yes. But until then I'm keeping my queen by my side. Especially when Rias finds out I sent Anna after issei."

James: "so that's your play then? Get Rias pissed off enough to become reckless and come here."

Y/N: "if it works..."

Dick: (on coms): "kiba is by the gym Rias sent him to take out Anna."

Y/N: "we can't have that... Emi! Wanna go interfere with Rias's plans? We need to keep kiba from taking Anna off the board. If she's gone Then Rias can use her most powerful piece."

Emi: "on it!!"

She then leaves.

Francis: (on coms): "I think I've been made!! I could use some help here the blueberry head girl knight is coming for me!!"

James: "on it!!"

He takes off running.

Grayfia: "on of Y/N's rooks have been retired."

Y/N: (on coms): "shit was that Anna or Conner?"

Artemis: (on coms): "that was Conner!"

Y/N: (on coms): "who took out superboy?"

Artemis: (on coms): "it was Akeno!"

Y/N: "Zatanna would you like to go say hi?"

Zatanna: "on it! Etativel!"