Preventing the end of days

After our meeting I went to nicks place to get that stone with josh. When we got to the old church we went down the steps that Rias told us about when Raynare had Asia before I arrived in kouh... strange how everything seems to go full circle. As soon as we opened the door at the bottom of the stairs we Hurd nothing but metal playing on a surround sound system. Nick always likes his music while working on his projects. He noticed us and turned it down.

Nick: "hey guys! What's up?"

Y/N: "where did you put that stone you found down here?"

Nick: "oh I put that on my work bench. I find it helps me think when I'm working."

Josh: "it's not just a stone nick it's..."

Nick: "Trihexa. Yes I know it told me."

Y/N: "nick... the beast is using you."

Nick: "yeah I know. It's ok though... I'm using it also. You see the beast has been granting me more power and knowledge thinking that I'll release it... but I'm not gonna. But this lucifer guy is."

Y/N: "vali?"

Josh: "no even he isn't that stupid."

Nick: "josh is right Y/N. it's vali's dad. I can't remember his name though." Scratches his chin.

Y/N: "know where he is?"

Nick: "trihexa told me that he should be in the underworld somewhere to attempt the ritual to release them. I don't know much else. But here." Hands Y/N the stone. "You should take it... it's only going to do more harm then good."

Y/N: "thanks nick. Azazel should be in the occult research clubroom. We should get this to him."

Josh: "I agree."

Nick: "I should come too. I can help if needed."

Y/N: "let's get going then."

Time skip

We entered the occult research club room to find Rias and Sona there. It turns out that that Rizevim lucifer guy attacked heaven and stole 2 of the sacred fruits "knowledge" and "life" for the ritual. Rias and her peerage failed to stop it as someone else stole them while they where fighting Rizevim.

Azazel: "Rizevim is almost ready to set trihexa free! We need to stop him."

Rias: "my brother says he is in his fathers old territory in the depths of hell itself. He said that team vali will meet us there."

Y/N: "so who's ready for a fight?" Cracking his knuckles.

Nick opened a portal and pulls out a duffel bag and two gun cases.

Nick: "you know I'm always ready for a fight."

Sona: "are we sure that's where he is? He'll isn't a place anyone wants to go to."

Rias: "if I've Learned anything from knowing Y/N is that if you think there isn't any reason for someone to hide somewhere it's usually the spot."

Y/N: "you are learning. I guess our next rating game is going to be more difficult on my part isn't it."

Rias: "we made it difficult the last time didn't we?"

Y/N: "well... you where very predictable."

Sona: "perhaps I should gather my peerage and meet you there."

Y/N: "sounds like a plan. Good luck."

Sona just nods and leaves.

Rias: "I'll do the same." She then also leaves.

Azazel: "Y/N are you going to bring your peerage as well?"

Y/N: "there isn't enough time to jump dimensions to gather everyone. The three of us should do."

Azazel: "alright then I'll send you three there right away then and Rias and Sona's peerages can help out when the get there. I'll let Michael and sirzechs know what's happening and meet you there too."

Y/N just nods as nick holsters his second desert eagle and picks up his AK-47 assault rifle and josh summons his sword and transformed into his battle armour.

Y/N: "send us in."

Azazel nods and teleports us to the gates of hell.

Y/N: "you guys ready?"

Nick: "Y/N you remember when I'd follow you to the gates of hell I didn't mean lideraly you know."

Josh: "let's fucken do this."

The gates open and we enter. A long bridge is on the other side of the gate and we just walked until we seen the the devils who work for Rizevim. We started shooting and Josh just dashed into them with the help of lightning he cut them down and we shot the ones that josh missed. Eventually Rias and her peerage showed up with sona and her peerage. We finally found team vali already fighting Rizevim. Issei joined the fight right away and it ended very easily... too easily. Vali was about to kill his father but I stopped him.

Y/N: "STOP!!!"

Vali: "why!!!!????!!!!"

Y/N: "because it's too easy... he attacked heaven and killed a few angels and a archangel on his own. Don't you think that he might want us to win?"

Vali sighed in disappointment and stepped aside. I picked him up and pinned him against a rock.

Y/N: "what's the Endgame Rizevim?"

Rizevim: "devils are evil and I just want to see everything burn. But unfortunately I need to die so the beast can be set free."

Y/N: "you failed because vali didn't kill you like you planned."

Rizevim: "true... but he isn't the only one who I planned on killing me..."

Suddenly (BANG!!!!) someone shot Rizevim lucifer in the head killing him.

I looked over and seen nick with a still smoking desert eagle.

Y/N: "nick? What have you done?"

Nick: "I released my master."