Going home

After the game I took everyone in my peerage home to the own worlds and told them if I need there help I'd come ask. Of course Ayame and Anna wanted to stay but they needed to go back to there world for now. When I returned home I was met with a absolutely terrifying sight.

Koneko was waiting for me... and she looked pissed...

Koneko: "your getting married."

Y/N: "Koneko... I'm sorry I hurt you. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Koneko: "why."

Y/N: "why what?"

Koneko: "why did you choose her and not me?"

My heart sank. I didn't want to put others threw the pain I went through before I came to Japan. I felt so much shame.

Y/N: "I'm so sorry Koneko I didn't want to put anyone through that kind of pain. I've been there it's a horrible feeling."

Koneko: "I know... I talked to Kim. She really hurt you didn't she?"

I was shocked. Not only did she know I was talking about Kim but that Kim talked to her about it.

Y/N: "I love sona. And you have a place in my heart too I don't know how to explain it."

Koneko: "it's love..."

Y/N: "I will always be here for you Koneko. Don't forget it."

I start to walk into the garage.

Y/N: "you coming?"

Koneko: "where?"

Y/N: "well I'm gonna get my truck then we're going to get sona then I have to show you something."

Koneko nods and followed me to the truck and we drove to sona's house.

Y/N: "wait here I'll be right back."

She nods and I go to ring the doorbell when sona answers.

Sona: "hello Y/N. to what do I owe the pleasure?"

Y/N: "how do you feel about going to my home town? I want to show you something."

Sona: "oh? Of course are we taking your truck?"

Y/N: "yes it's running out front."

Sona: "alright lets go."

We left sona's house and start driving down the highway so nobody could see us teleport to Thunderbay Ontario Canada.

I then drove to my family's house on the lake. There was a big garage facing the water with a ramp going into the water.

Y/N: "my brothers is out of town for awhile but I called ahead he left everything unlocked."

I open the man door to the garage and we all entered. I turned on the lights and inside the garage was a powerboat a work bench and lined up facing the main door was a 4 seater Cessna 185 float plane on a platform that would roll out to the water down the ramp.

Y/N: "girls meet Lucy. She is my plane that my dad and I built together."

Sona: "I didn't know you can fly a plane."

Y/N: "you never asked..."

Koneko: "why did you name your plane Lucy?"

Y/N: "it was my dad's idea. He loved the Beatles."

Sona: "Lucy in the sky with diamonds."

Y/N: "I love you."

Sona got red as a tomato.

Y/N: "Koneko would you mind pressing that button over there on the wall?"

She walked to the wall and pressed the button and the main door opened face ing the water.

I then walked to the winch behind the plane and activated to to lower the plane into the water. Once in the water I closed the main door and met the girls on the dock and we all got into the plane.

Y/N: "here put these on."

I handed them head sets. They put them on and I started the plane. I did a run up to check everything over then checked all the gages. After seeing everything was good I started to put enough power to move the plane away from the dock.

Y/N: "ready?"

They both nod. I slowly push the throttle up and the plane started to move forward faster and faster until I pull back gently on the controls and we climb into the sky. After about a hour in the air I spot our destination. It's a little lake near by lake nipigon. I line up and land the plane and pull up to the dock. I shut off the plane and get out to tie the plane down. I helped the girls out and we walk to the cabin.

Sona: "where are we Y/N?"

Y/N: "this is my family cabin. My grandfather on my moms side built it in 1983. It's my favourite place in the world."

Koneko: "what did you want to show us?"

I brought them to a paddle stuck into the ground with a name carved into it.

Sona: "Robert Allen flint. This is your fathers grave."

Y/N: "my father always told me to bring the woman I'd marry out here to meet him. And I'm marrying sona but he also told me if I find I have two girlfriends to bring them both out here to think."

Sona: "why didn't you bring my sister out here as well then?"

Y/N: "because I don't love her like I love you two. I want to marry you sona but I also love Koneko."

Koneko started blushing.

Koneko: "y-you love me?"

Sona adjusted her glasses.

Sona: "I see... you know I'm willing to let you two continue to see each other. I know you wouldn't want to hurt us so if you both want to continue seeing each other. But I'm going to be your only wife Y/N Flint."

Y/N: "yes dear."

Koneko: "you may be engaged but your still mine."

Sona: "I may be ok with this but when I'm around you are all mine mr flint."

After a few hours I took them back to thunderbay and I put the plane away. We got into the truck and teleported back to kouh.

Sona: "I'm glad I got to meet your father Y/N. we have school starting again tomorrow so you should go to bed. Student council meeting tomorrow morning before classes start too."

She then left the truck and went inside her house and I drove back to Isseis house. Koneko went inside and I went to my trailer for the night.