Training and a summit

sona and her peerage spent most of the summer training I just worked on my marksmanship and endurance.

Everyone in sona's peerage as well as myself went to this high class devil party/conference and I dressed up nice too

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N your suit just add your gunbelt/holsters.

Y/N pov

Everyone at the party seemed to be enjoying themselves. I noticed Rias and her peerage where here too but only Rias and Akeno whenever dressed up nice the others where in there school uniforms. Sona and I decided to go and say hello.

Sona: "it's good to see you again Rias."

Rias: "same to you sona. Welcome. How was your training camp?"

Sona: "alright."

Sarafall: "there you are sona!!!"

Sona: "oh great my sisters here!!!"

Rias: "it's been a long time lady sarafall."

Sarafall: "oh hi Rias! I see you brought the red dragon and everyone else too!"

Y/N: "hey sarafall."

Sarafall: "Y/N!! I am glad you could make it!! You look great!!"

Y/N: "thank you. I aim to please."

Time skip

Sarafall and I spoke for a minute or two after everyone left but I left to meet up with sona by the time I met up with them this fight bust have broken out or something as the doors where blown out and cracks where everywhere.

Y/N: "hey guys what happened?"

Sona: "the same thing that happens every year. Young hormonal devils."

Then this young blond girl walks up to Issei.

???: "red dragon emperor!!"

Issei: "oh hey! If it isn't the fried chickens little sister."

Ravel: "that's Ravel Phoenix to you."

Y/N: "sona? Why did Issei call her brother fried chicken? There's a story here and it sounds fun."

Sona: "I'll tell you about it later."

Just then I noticed koneko run off to a elevator. It struck me as odd as I've never seen her act like that before so I thought I'd check on her. I ran after her when I got to the elevator Rias and issei caught up with me.

Rias: "I see you noticed it too. Koneko has been acting weird for a few days now."

Y/N: "yeah I thought I should check on her she seems off."

Issei: "she went down on the elevator. It seemed like she was chasing something."

Y/N: "it's good that it's just us going to check on her we don't want to draw attention if we don't need to."

Time skip

We where walking through the forest looking for koneko when we found her we hid behind some bushes.

I was too busy figuring out what was going to be the plan of attack so I only caught peace's of the conversation that Koneko and Kuroka where having mostly about how there sisters and how Kuroka wants her sister back.

Monkey guy: "heyo kitty cat!"

Kuroka : "what is it bikou?"

Bikou: "3 rats are hideing in the shadows. You perceived them yes?"

We stepped out

Koneko: "Rias your here. And pervy? You too Y/N?"

Rias: "Kuroka! Koneko is apart of my household and we gremorys always lookout for our own!"

Kuroka: "your household? Shirone is my sister I'm not going to give her up just because you dane it."

Issei: "hey monkey dick! How's my good buddy vali doing?"

Bikou: laughs "he's fine."

Kuroka: "who's the brat?"

Bikou: "that kriton is The Red Dragon Emperor."

Kuroka: "so he is the super titty freak that made vali run for the hills."

Y/N: "I had a big part to play in that fight too you know."

Kuroka: "and if it isn't the gunslinger. I hear you have fast hands."

Y/N: "wouldn't you like to know."

Koneko: "I still don't get what you want."

Kuroka: "I want you to join ophis, vali and me."

Y/N: "that's not going to happen."

I then draw hope from my holster. And started shooting at Kuroka. I got her shoulder before bikou put up a shield. The fight was not going well but I kept Koneko behind me and issei unlocked his balance breaker by poking rias's nipple... wtf. At least a dragon joined the fight on our side distracting bikou.

Kuroka: "your really good with that gun but are you good up close?"

Y/N: "maybe you can come here and find out how I can pound a pussy."

Rias: "really?"

Y/N: "what? Issei can poke your boobs out here but I can't make a joke?"

Rias: "fair enough"

Koneko: "I'm staying with Rias and that's final leave Kuroka!"

Y/N: "you will need to go through me to get to them."

Kuroka then got angry and lashed out attacking me with everything she had I was fast but she was faster and she cut my chest wide open and I fell to the ground.

Rias: "Y/N!!!!!!"

The last thing I seen before everything went dark was Issei jump forward in his balance breaker armour and attack Kuroka.

Time skip

I woke up in a hospital bed I don't know how long I was out but azazel was there with Michael, sirzechs, and Sarafall.

Azazel: "look who's awake."

Y/N: "how am I alive I could have sworn that I was a goner?"

Everyone looked upset.

Sirzechs: "Y/N your injuries where too saver. We only had one option to save your life."

Y/N: "what did you do? And is everyone else ok?"

Azazel: "everyone else is fine they brought you here to save you."

Y/N: "that's good I'm glad there ok. So how am I alive?"

Azazel: "I had to resurrect you as a fallen angel Y/N."

Sarafall: "it's ok Y/N I still love you!!!!"

Y/N: "this is a lot to prosess could you all leave me for a few minutes I gotta prosess this?"

Sirzechs: "of course Y/N take all the time you need."