The end

When one of my best friends just unlocked the last lock holding the beast of legend I was surprised. In fact I was horrified that nick would release 666 the beast. But then he did something even more surprising.

Nick: "it's ok Y/N. I have a plan."

Nick then drew a magic circle on his chest. The symbol of the beast. But it looked different from the pictures I've seen in the books. It kinda looked like a binding spell of some kind.

Sona: "you intend to take the power as your own."

Y/N: "that's suicidal!!! Your going to lose your mind you idiot!!!"

Josh: "Nick plans on sealing the beast in himself to use its power as his own."

Nick then let's put a blood curdling scream and then there was a very bright light and suddenly we were all at kouh academy.

Y/N: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Rias: "I'm calling my brother."

Sona: "I'm going to call my sister. I think won't be enough."

Y/N: "I won't have enough time to gather my peerage. Josh! You got my back? Just like old times?"

Josh: "you know it bud!"

Josh then summoned his sword and his outfit transformed to one like his father's. And I pulled out hope and despair but I activated my balance breaker but this time it was different. This time the guns didn't change but my outfit did. I had a vest with a pocket watch chain, a white button up shirt with the top 2 buttons open, black pants with black boots with golden and silver spurs, a long black overcoat with golden angel wings on my back with black tips on each feather. And a gamblers hat (it's a western hat that is a mix between a top hat and a cowboy hat). My gunbelt remains where it is.

Y/N: "huh that's neat."

Josh: "the hat suits you bud."

Sona: "why have you never put on one before?"

Y/N: "it was never my thing I had a more biker bad boy thing going on."

Rias: "it looks good."

We got ready for the fight and a purple mist started filling the air.

Demon Nick: "it's so nice for all of you to join me for the end of the world."

Y/N: "COME ON NICK!!! This isn't you!"

Demon nick: "it's more me than I've ever felt Y/N! With this new power i have more knowledge than I could have possibly imagined. The world needs to end for peace to last. IM SAVING THE WORLD!!!"

At that moment the 4 devil kings arrived and so did Azazel and Baraqiel, Michael and Gabriel arrived right after. And then so did Odin and Thor.

Azazel: "another fine mess to clean up."

Sirzechs: "with the power of trihexa inside your friend this is going to be a hard fight."

Y/N: "yeah I know but we gotta save him."

Michael: "the boy may be beyond saving at this point young Flint. But we will do our best."

Thor: "josh! Ready for a glorious battle?"

Gabriel: "what your father means... we're here for you Joshua. We will do everything we can for your friend."

Serafall: "Y/N! Sona! I'm here for you!"

Y/N: "then let's save the world!!!"

We all charged in and nick grew magic tentacles and used them to fight us and keep us at bay while he attacked up. We where getting our asses kicked to the point that the only ones still standing was myself, Sona, Rias, sirzechs, Michael, Azazel, aika (who became a very powerful magic user by now) and josh.