A surprise

I arrived at the occult research club room with Koneko azazel told me about this plan to use Rias's peerage to trap the chaos brigade and take them out. I felt guilty about using them like this but it had to be done.

Y/N: "good luck Rias I hope you win."

Rias nods before they were teleported out.

Azazel: "we should get going too."

Irina: "why are we going? I know that I'm here because lord Michael instructed me to work with you."

Azazel: "relax. If it's not a trap then we're just going to be there to cheer on our friends. But if we're right..."

Y/N: "at least we can make it right by being there."

Azazel: "exactly."

Time skip

When I was teleported in the battle was already in motion. I immediately started shooting "hope" because "despair" is almost useless against devils. But I have my lasso. I use it very effectively (bar sequence from kingsman the golden circle. And Wonder Woman.) I got a call from azazel. He told me that Rias was ok but Asia was taken.

Y/N: "thanks for the update. I'm going to help them."

Azazel: "Y/N that's pretty far away are you sure you can make it in time to help?"

Y/N: "Asia is my friend. I owe it to her to try."

Azazel: "alright. good luck."

With that the call ended.

I fly as fast as I could battling the entire way but I made it. There where two paths both had a arena of sorts I decided to go to the one on the left. I landed and walked into the entrance to find Akeno and rias on the other side with magic shields up. Because I came in the back I just shot one of the bishops and lasso the other while shooting dickwads queen. Then I shot the remaining bishop. Kiba Rias and Akeno where happy to see me.

Y/N: "knock knock!" Bang bang!! Bang!!

Rias: "Y/N?!?"

Y/N: "I came as soon as I heard about Asia. How's the other group doing?"

Rias: "well as you predicted he forced us to split up but I'm confident that they have it covered."

Rias called issei to let them know that there finished and asked how there doing. After learning that there done too we walked up the path to the next building.

Y/N: "so issei your telling me that boobs talk to you lideraly now?"

Issei: "yeah bro pretty cool huh!!! They told me everything they where going to do!!!"

Y/N: "you just might be the biggest pervert out there but I can't argue with your pervy genius."

Rias: "ok that's enough you too were here."

Y/N: "so what I'm curious about is why send your queen out to the front and keep Knights in reserve?"

Rias: "that's a good question. I guess we will find out soon enough."

We enter a massive room.

???: "yo yo yo long time no see suckers!!!"

Issei: "freed?!? Damn!"

Freed: "yes I'm hard to kill that's a fact. As you can see I'm totally alive and kicking."

Kiba: "what are you doing here?"

Freed: "after our last encounter I was scooped up by that whack job vali. To make a long story short the chaos brigade picked up the psycho priest free agent standing in front of you."