Between fights

(A/N: I'm writing a new book that is going to cross over with this one I'll be publishing the book within the next few days.)

I woke up in my trailer it turned out we had a few days to recover from our fight with Rias and her peerage so I took that time to relax and my peerage would do the same.

I checked my phone and a friend from my travels texted me saying he was in town. I met him when I was traveling after my dad died and we became great friends but he didn't accept my invitation to join my peerage as he isn't one to join. He believes that the son of Thor shouldn't join any peerage as he has a responsibility to Asgard and Midgard.

I was working on my motorcycle when I hear...

Josh: "Y/N son of flint!! It's good to see you again my friend!!"

I got up and bro hugged him.

Y/N: "it's good to see you my friend. How's protecting Asgard and Midgard treating you?"

Josh: "well you know... with the chaos brigade and my uncle Loki's damage things are interesting to say the least."

After a bit of catching up sona walked into the garage where we where talking.

Sona: "hello Y/N. are you ready for our game on Saturday?"

Y/N: "I've been ready since before the match against Rias."

Josh: "Y/N I know you're a great strategist and all but you could still be better."

Sona: "I agree you should be preparing more for our game."

Josh: "oh so you're sona sitri serafalls little sister."

Sona: "yes I am and you are?"

Y/N: "right! I haven't introduced you guys yet have I? Josh this is sona sitri."

Josh: "it's a pleasure to meet you sona. I am Joshua son of Thor prince of Asgard."

Sona: "it's a pleasure to meet you as well Joshua son of Thor."

Y/N: "so what do I owe the pleasure of your visit today sona?"

Sona: "I just wanted to visit my boyfriend."

Josh: "boyfriend? Y/N you didn't tell me you're dating the next head of the sitri household!"

Sona: "my sister is also dating him."

Josh: "ok I'm impressed Y/N. your dating serafall as as well as sona."

Sona: "between myself and serafall, Koneko, Ayame. Is there anyone else?"

Y/N: "well Rias and Akeno want in as well but I don't think it's quiet genuine."

Josh: "Rias Gremory too? You always did have the bad boy vibe girls love Y/N."

Y/N: "shut up josh."

Sona: "in any case I would like to call off our bet."

Y/N: "why? Afraid I'll win?"

Sona: "no I just don't have time to plan out your wardrobe for the year."

Y/N: "alright then how about a deal. If I let you cancel the bet we go to my family cabin for a week. Just the two of us."

Sona: "that sounds nice. What's the catch?"

Y/N: "I'll explain later but I just thought we don't get enough alone time anymore."

Sona: "as long as my sister doesn't come then of course."

Y/N: "wonderful. We can go after the rating games are over. But you still lost our other bet so you still need to dress like a magic girl for our fight."

Josh: "like serafall?"

Y/N: "exactly!!"

Sona: "she will never let me forget it."

Rias walked into the garage.

Rias: "hey Y/N. I wanted to congratulate you for winning our game yesterday."

Y/N: "thank you Rias. You almost beat me if James wasn't there you would have won."

Rias: "I'll win next time."

Y/N: "keep telling yourself that."

Rias: "so who's your friend Y/N?"

Y/N: "this is josh. Josh this is Rias."

Josh: "Rias Gremory it's nice to meet you I am Joshua son of Thor."

Rias: "it's nice to meet you Joshua. I assume you're here as a member of Y/N's peerage?"

Josh: "I'm not a member of his peerage. I turned him down because of my responsibility to Asgard."

Y/N: "I know what you're thinking Rias don't even ask."

Rias: "would you consider joining mine?"

Josh: "I mean no disrespect miss gremory I must decline. I am a prince of Asgard I have responsibilities to Asgard."

Rias: "so does my rook. She is a Valkyrie."

Josh: "is that so? What would possess a Valkyrie to abandon her post in protecting the throne of Asgard? That would be like if one of your pieces abandoned you would it not?"

Rias: "ummm"

Josh: "haha I'm just pulling your chain. Times have changed since the old days we must change with them."

Y/N: "hey josh if you like after the fight we can go dimension jumping. You might even get to fight a worthy foe."

Josh: "I just might take you up on that offer. I have things to take care of before that though. Speaking of things to take care of I gotta get going. I'll see you after the fight."

Y/N: "it was good to see you again old friend."

Josh: "Likewise. Miss sitri miss gremory it was a pleasure to meet you both."

Sona: "likewise son of Thor."

Rias: "come visit whenever you like."

Josh then walked outside and pulled out his sword and spun it like his father's hammer and flew away.

Y/N: "show off."

Rias: "supper is ready by the way. Sona would you like to join us?"

Sona: "I appreciate the offer Rias however I must return to my peerage and continue training."

Y/N: "well you know your always welcome. Are you coming here for the night?"

Sona: "unfortunately I won't have the time tonight. I'll be in the underworld for the next few days until our rating game."

Y/N: "ok well in that case I'll see you at the game then."

Sona: "I'm looking forward to it."

She then teleports away. And I head inside for supper.

After supper I just went to bed.