Ariving in kouh

Nobody pov

One morning this boy wakes up in his camper in the middle of the forest just outside of kouh. He just got into town yesterday to attend school at kouh academy because his father died recently and he needed a fresh start. He got dressed into his school uniform but had a T-shirt on underneath his dress shirt that he left unbuttoned. He grabbed his school jacket and put it into inside his backpack and grabbed his leather jacket. He went outside and locked the door he then looked around and smiled.

Y/N: "home sweet home."

He then got onto his motorcycle and took off for school.

Time skip
Y/N pov

I parked my motorcycle in the parking lot at kouh academy and made my way to the main gate when I got there I heard someone calling my name.

???: "mr flint?"

I see a girl with short black hair with glasses on standing by the gate.

Y/N: "yeah that's me. How can I help you?"

Sona: "my name is sona Shitori I am the president of the student council. I'm here to give you your class schedule and show you around the campus."

Y/N: "it's a pleasure to meet you miss shitori. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me out schools where I'm from are nothing like this. This school really is impressive."

Sona: "The pleasure is all mine mr flint. Would you like to have a tour after classes are finished?"

Y/N: "please call me Y/N. and I would like that."

We just arrived at my classroom

Sona: "this is your home room classroom. Come see me in the student council office after classes are finished. Have a good first day.

She then leaves and I knock on the door.

Teacher: "come in"

I enter the class room and I caught everyone's attention.

Teacher: "you must be the new transfer student. Please come in and introduce yourself to everyone."

I walk to the front of the class.

Y/N: "hey everyone my name is Y/N flint. I like classic rock, reading, and being outdoors. I hope we all can get along well."

Teacher: "thank you mr flint you can take a seat wherever is free."

I then sit in the back row away from the window as this guy by the window had a vibe I didn't like.

Time skip after classes

I was walking to the student council office but I found myself lost as I didn't get that tour yet. I wasn't paying much attention as i bumped into someone walking around the corner I managed to catch her before she fell over.

Y/N: "I'm so sorry are you alright?"

???: "yes I'm quite fine thank you for catching me."

Y/N: "I'm Y/N flint I'm new hear I'm trying to find the student council office but I seem to be lost."

Rias: "well it's a pleasure to meet you Y/N
My name is Rias gremory. If you like I can show you the way to the student council's office. It's the least I can do after you caught me."

Y/N: "likewise miss gremory. I appreciate that kind offer and will gladly accept thank you."

Rias: "it's not a problem. And please call me Rias."