Rebirth

After Y/N woke up he was made aware of the situation about Loki and how Rias and sona went to fight him with some members of there peerage.

Y/N: "I'm going to help them they'll need my help it's Loki he is a god!!!"

Sirzechs: "I could only send a few but I might be able to send you. If you are ready?"

Y/N: "I'm ready."

Time skip

Y/N's pov

Sairaorg and I where transported to the battlefield. When we arrived team vali just teleported out with Fenrir and issei just got up and grabbed Thor's hammer. Sairaorg was about to make a move when I stopped him.

Y/N: "hold on a second. I am curious to see if this works."

He just nods.

That's when Issei hit Loki with the hammer. And Loki disappears.

Sairaorg: "he must be strong. I would like to fight him sometime soon."

Y/N: "didn't sirzechs mention a rating game coming up?"

Sairaorg: "yes I believe he di... hold on a second!!!"

The Midgard serpent went to attack Rias and issei when Sairaorg punches it knocking it unconscious.

Y/N: "impressive."

Issei: "Sairaorg!!!??"

Y/N: "yeah we came as backup but it looks like you have everything handled here just fine."

Everyone's attention was now on me.

Everyone except Sairaorg: "Y/N!!!!!????"

Y/N: "yeah I know... I look pretty good for being dead huh."

Sona: "how? Rias said that Kuroka killed you while defending her and Koneko."

Y/N: "well..."

Rias: "he isn't human anymore."

Sona: "but Y/N can't be a devil it would kill him."

Y/N: "turns out that fallen angels are both heavily and demonic. Sooooo." I let out my black fallen angel wings. "It turns out that I could be saved."

Everyone was shocked.

Time skip to the sitri castle.

Sona: "it's definitely going to take some getting used to."

Y/N: "yeah I know."

Sona: "however it is fitting. Your ancestor was a fallen angel."

Y/N: "and this sacred gear azazel gave me when he resurrected me is nice too."

Sona: "I thaught it disappeared about 1500 years ago..."

Y/N: "nope turns out that azazel had it the whole time."

Y/N summoned his new sacred gear and it was a golden lasso.

Y/N: "I'm curious too see if the comics this was featured in got it right..."

Sona: "saji!"

Saji: "yes sona?"

Y/N: "hold this end of this will ya?"

Saji: "O-K?"

Saji grabs the end of the lasso.

Y/N: "so saji... what do you really think of sarafall?"

Saji: "s-she is really annoying but really nice and we both love sona so much and probably in the same way.... wait why did I just say all that?"

Y/N: "well it works."

Saji: "what does?"

Y/N: "this lasso is apparently the same one as Wonder Woman used in the comics."

Saji: "wait wonder woman is real?"

Y/N: "no no she is fiction. But apparently the lasso isn't. I'll need to train with it maybe I can have fun messaging with Rias."

Sona: "I want you to take me right now Y/N I'm just to proper to say it but I want you now. Wait a minute."

She looks down and sees she is standing on the lasso. And Y/N starts laughing and sona goes full blown blush. Because her entire peerage where in the room.

Y/N: "I feel like if I say something the building will blow up... I'm just going to walk over to this bedroom over hear..."

Y/N leaves the room and sona is still in shock that she said that in front of her entire peerage.

Saji: "at least your sister didn't hear that."

Sona just left the room and fallows Y/N

Time skip

We all returned to kouh I spent the last few days of summer working on my truck because of the damage from the fight with vali when I activated my balance breaker for the first time. Hope and despair told me that the Gatling gun is named "harmony" and I can only enter it when I'm at a perfect balance with myself. The damage to my truck wasn't too bad just need some loving and a new bumper and grill fortunately sirzechs and sarafall helped me find the parts and even payed for them too. I had my music playing while I worked the current song that was on was "home sweet home" by Mötley Crüe when I had a unexpected visitor.

I was under the truck doing a oil change when I heard footsteps.

???: "hey Y/N can we talk?"

I crawled out from under the truck and seen Koneko standing there.

Y/N: "oh hey koneko. Of course we can talk. What's up?"

I got up and walked to my sound system and turned off my music and sat down at my deck table set. I pulled out a chocolate bar from my fridge for Koneko and she sat down.

Koneko: "I-I wanted to say t-thank you for what you did for me. And say sorry."

Y/N: "sorry for what?"

Koneko: "Kuroka killed you because you wanted to protect me from her."

I just smiled.

Y/N: "you know... I seen you sleeping by my hospital bed when I was recovering. I was in and out of it but I did see you there ether useing your sage arts to try and heal me or sleeping snuggled right up to me. I should be the one saying thank you."

She then started to blush.

I then got up and went inside for a moment to grab a box.

Y/N: "that reminds me. I got you this."

I hand her the box. And she opens it.

Y/N: "I thought you would like it."

It was a necklace of a motorcycle with a cat engraved into the gas tank.

Y/N: "do you like it?"

Koneko: "I love it."

We talked for a few more hours while I worked on my truck. I wanted it ready for school tomorrow. I offered her a place to stay but she went home and I went to bed.