Just another day

Y/N pov morning

I woke up in my bed unable to move my arms. I then noticed two lumps under the covers on ether side of me and had one thaught.

Y/N(thaught) "oh no....."

I lift the covers and there they where laying on my arms sona on my right and sarafall on my left both naked and still asleep.

Y/N: "why are you in my bed?" Said quietly

I then very carefully and slowly get out of bed and went into the kitchen area of the trailer to make breakfast.

Time skip

I woke the girls up by holding a fan by the door with fresh bacon in front of it.... yeah I know that is cruel..... but very effective as they shot awake.

Sona: "is that bacon?"

Sarafall: "Y/N you big meanie I wanted to cuddle more." She then pouted.

Y/N: "I made breakfast..."

Time skip After breakfast

Y/N: "how is it possible that you got that much syrup on you? I mean I know it's next to impossible to eat anything with syrup and not have some end up on your fork and knife handles but.... what you did... I got no words..."

Sarafall: "I'm sorry." Her cheeks are so red they give Rias's hair a run for its money.

Sona on the other hand was extremely formal when eating the French toast I made.

Sona: "Y/N where did you get such good syrup?"

Sarafall: "yeah I've never had some this good before!!!!!!"

Y/N: "well you know I am from Canada right sarafall? I know I've lived in japan for a year or so but I am surprised you didn't think I'd bring some maple syrup with me."

Sarafall: "I'm gonna get seconds!!!!"

Y/N: "oh no you don't!!!!! You've already caused a big enough mess everything is all sticky!!!"

By the time I realized what I just said it was too late the damage was done. As sarafall then had a evil smirk on her face.

Sarafall: "you know..." i cut her off

Y/N: "NOPE!!!!!!! I know exactly what you are going to say!!! I don't think I can handle what you have in mind sarafall. I'm going to get my things we have school in a hour."

Time skip

I get in my truck and the girls do the same sona could not beat sarafall to the middle seat so she sat shotgun. I then turn on the truck and it came to life. I pop a tape into the player and kickstart my heart by Mötley Crüe started playing as i drove away from my trailer to school. Sarafall started singing along once she got used to it.

When we arrived at the school my windows where down and everyone heard me coming when they heard a mixture of my truck engine and wild ones by Mötley Crüe playing.

We all got out of the truck and sona and I went to our classes while sarafall went somewhere else.

Time skip to lunch

I sat under a tree after grabbing something out of my truck. I pull it out and caught a lot of attention my acoustic guitar had a red wood look to it and when I finished tuning it I started to play a bit.

Y/N: "love is a burning thing. And it makes a firey ring. Bound by wild desires. I fell into a ring of fire." (A/N do I need to write the whole song down?)

A crowd gathered around me as I played and everyone seemed to enjoy it especially the girls.

I then played a bit more until it was time for class to start again.
What I didn't notice was a red head watching from a window of a nearby building.

I packed up the guitar and put it back in my truck before going to class.

Time skip

Class went well I learned that open house day was coming up. It didn't matter to me as I only have a older sister in Canada. Oh I hope she isn't able to come as much as I love my sister I know that she will do everything in her power to embarrass me. That and I want her safe in another country far away from the pervert trio.

I was heading out when sona intercepted me.

Sona: "Y/N can you accompany me to the occult research club? I need to speak with Rias and I would like you to be there as it has to do with your sacred gears."

Y/N: "of course sona will the rest of the student council be joining us or will it just be the two of us?"

Sona: "just the two of us. Rias has been getting curious about you and I'm going to put my foot down."

Y/N: "you know I've heard a bit about Rias and her servants from sarafall. I am actually curious is she as stubborn as she seems?"

Sona: "yes"

We then arrived at the old school building. We entered and went up the stairs and came to the door to the club room. Sona knocked and a blond guy opened the door.

Rias: "ah sona it's a pleasure to see you again and it's a pleasure to see you again Y/N."