Epilogue

So, here it is.....the Epilogue to Crazy For You.  Don't worry, I have a few stories planned for their kids. The first one will be called "Hannah's Story." I know some of you are probably thinking that I should be focusing on the Malick kids, but they will definitely be a big part of the story. I also have some tidbits of stories planned for the adults as well, which will be tying in with the kids' stories. If I get energetic in the future, I may update/add to CFY or AFAF, hopefully for the better. Right now, though, I want to get started with their children's stories. I'm a bit tired of writing about these guys.....even though I still love them all, especially Max and Rhia.

Pic is of a bunch of kids.....all the kids that resulted from the CFY couples.

*********************************************************************************************************

Rhia

It turns out that fateful night at the beach house resulted in my second pregnancy. Approximately 9 months later, I gave birth to twin girls, Hallie and Callie. I couldn't believe that Max and I were raising 3 children under 2 years of age. It was trying, but our parents helped, so it didn't work out too badly. Needless to say, we were very careful after that. Suprisingly, though, no matter how tired we were, we still found time to fool around at least once a week. Max still had trouble keeping his hands off me, which was both annoying and flattering, depending on my mood.

As the years went by, things began to get easier. Unfortunately, one of our make out sessions got out of hand, and resulted in my third pregnancy. When Ethan was 5, and the girls were almost 4, Jesse was born. Shortly after Jesse's birth, Max was snipped. The only thing that could sometimes keep us in check was the exhaustion that resulted from raising 4 lively children.

Bria

About 3 years after Hannah's birth, Jason and I became pregnant with our son, Jonah. Hannah and Jonah were like night and day. Whereas Hannah was calm and easygoing, Jonah was wild and carefree. We tried for a third child, but it just wasn't meant to be. That was okay, though. Jason and I were content with our beautiful son and daughter. I still held out hope that Hannah and Ethan would fall in love someday. I was pretty sure Rhia hoped so, too. Jason told me that Hannah wasn't allowed to date until she was thirty, but I would fix that when Hannah was ready.

Tina

A year after Callie and Hallie Malick were born, Jake and I welcomed our son, Oliver, into this world. I loved him more than anything, and his big brown eyes and wisps of blonde hair made me fall harder for him every day. He was the most adorable baby I'd ever laid eyes on. Of course, I may have been a little biased. I worry about Jake lately, though. He's never home, and he seems preoccupied when he is. Whenever I ask him about it, he brushes me off and tells me it's nothing. I wonder what he's hiding.

Maya

Well, 9 months after mine and Brendan's wedding on the beach, our daughter, Stephanie, was born. Her dark brown ringlets and emerald eyes were enough to melt anyone's heart. I couldn't have asked for a calmer or more well-behaved child. She's currently 3, and I am expecting another baby. Brendan and I have decided to wait and be surprised by the baby's gender. I can only hope these next 4 months go by quickly. I can't wait to meet the new addition to our family.

Cassie

Brent and I were married in a simple and quiet ceremony a month or so after Brendan and Maya's wedding. We were surrounded by our closest family and friends, which made the occasion even more special. Currenly, we are extremely busy. Not only are we chasing after Levi and Daniel, but I recently gave birth to identical female triplets. At least this time, they all have the same father. I love them dearly, but it takes both Brent and I, along with our parents, to maintain daily operations around this place. Dane and Camille pitch in sometimes, as well. They often take Levi when Daniel goes to their house for visits. I can't thank Camille enough for turning Dane into a responsible, trustworthy adult. She has done more for him than Rhia or I ever could.

Kristy

Joey and I were married a year after we finally got together. Although we had been engaged before we'd gotten pregnant, our Son, Gage, was born 5 months after the wedding. Thankfully, I hadn't been showing at the time of the wedding. Every day with my guys is a new adventure. I couldn't be happier. Now that Gage has turned 2 years old, I'm trying to convince Joe that we need another baby. I don't think he'll be that hard to convince, but it will probably take a few months to get him to agree.

Lexi

Needless to say, I was pregnant with TJ's son, Tommy, shortly after our tryst on the beach.  A year later, I gave birth to Katie, our beautiful little girl.  TJ proposed a few months ago.  We'll be getting married in a few months.  

Camille

I feel like an extremely old expectant mother, but Dane and I have finally managed to get pregnant. We were married as soon as our 2 year waiting period was up. Although I was questioned about how quickly I'd married a former patient, they could prove nothing. I was safe. After all, I loved Dane with all my heart, and was convinced that he loved me as well. A tight-lipped colleague of mine had done some secret couples counseling with us, and had decided that we were in an interdependent relationship, and had little to worry about where our relationship was concerned. We began trying to get pregnant shortly afterward, but had no luck. Since I was already 45, we visited a fertility clinic, where they assured me that I was still healthy enough to carry a baby to term. Since I had some viable eggs left, they harvested a few and set to work on implanting them. I am happy to report that I am currently 3 months pregnant with twins. The doctors have determined that they are most likely fraternal, since each egg was fertilized individually. So far, everything looks positive. I can't wait to see my babies in person.

************************************************************************************************************

Please vote and/or comment. Let me know what you think about their futures. Don't forget to look for "Hannah's Story," coming soon. I think I will try to finish my other story, ATHF, first. It's difficult to write 2 books at once!!  Look for the Prologue to  come out soon, though. That way, if you want to read it, you can add the story to your library and be notified when I start to write it. If not, that's okay, too.

Thank you all so much for reading my work. I appreciate each and every one of you. I hope you continue to follow me throughout my next writing endeavor. For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a great holiday yesterday, and that you are enjoying the leftovers today. Even though that holiday may have gotten it's start from some shady dealings on the English people's part, we can make the best of it today by reflecting on what we are truly thankful for in our lives. God bless!!