Chapter 22 - The Reception

Sorry it's been so long. I'll spare you the reasons and let you get on with it. Please let me know if there are any errors in this chapter. I proofread it sporadically, but not all at once. Thanks for reading!

Pic on right is what Max and Rhia do in this chapter.

***************************************************************************************************************

TJ

I was hiding behind a large sand dune positioned perfectly between the beach houses and the wedding reception. I was trying to get Lexi alone. I really needed to talk to her.

It took an hour and a half of waiting, but I finally saw Lexi walking up toward the house. She was going to pass my hiding spot in 3...2...1...

"Psst," I called.

Lexi looked around for the source of the sound.

"Over here," I called.

Lexi turned and stared right at me. Her eyes clouded over with what? Anger? Lust? I didn't know exactly, but there was something in those eyes of hers, waiting to be unleashed on me. I didn't know whether to be afraid or excited. She walked over and stood facing me, both of us hidden from the wedding guests.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, sounding irritated.

"I needed to see you. After last night, I missed you," I said.

"Last night was great, but if we get caught, Joey will leave me for sure. I think he might, anyway," she said.

I pulled her into an embrace, kissing the top of her head. She pulled away from me slightly, her beautiful hazel eyes boring into my soul. As desire surged through me, I leaned in and pushed my lips against Lexi's. She hesitated, then attacked. Her lips were massaging mine furiously, and her tongue was begging to be let inside my mouth.

I moaned as she sucked on my tongue, and grabbed her ass, pulling our bodies closer together. She wrapped her legs around my body, and moved up and down, awakening the hunger inside of me.

"We need to get inside," I said, trying to breathe.

"No," she said. "I have to get back."

She continued assaulting my lips with hers and rubbing the fronts of our bodies together.

"You're going to leave me this desperate?" I asked.

She detached herself from me quickly, once again standing in front of me. She smiled mischievously, and shook her head back and forth. She knelt down in front of me, undoing my belt.

As she took out what she'd been looking for in my pants, she whispered, "This'll tide you over until later. Just don't draw attention to yourself."

Suddenly, I was inside her mouth, relishing in the warmth and softness I found there. My body instinctively arched toward her, and I stifled a moan as she skillfully massaged my manhood.

"Oh, Lexi," I moaned as she caressed all the right places with her velvety tongue.

Her mouth never stopped. My body eventually pulsed with my impending release. "I'm gonna blow, Lex," I breathed as that familiar tingle began its way from my toes to the parts inside Lexi's mouth. She responded by swirling her tongue, hitting the most sensitive locations. A second later I was growling as my seed shot into her. She swallowed without hesitation, then smiled. As she put everything in its rightful place and zipped my pants, I stared at her.

She was the perfect combination of dirty and cute. I couldn't let Joey steal her away from me. I had to win her over. I needed her. She stood up and faced me.