Chapter 18 - Parenthood

I know that some of you will complain that the chapter is too short, but keep in mind that I posted 6 days ago. I am trying my best to post a chapter a week, but sometimes they might be a little shorter than you'd like. The next chapter might be a little longer, but if it goes the way I think it will, I'll probably mark it private. There should some hanky panky involved.

Pic on right is AnnaSophia Robb as Tina.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Mrs. Malick

He had me out here again! I couldn't believe he'd talked me into this, but we'd be babysitting tomorrow and Saturday. I didn't want to cheat him out of his "sex on the beach." I tried to tell him that was just the name of a mixed drink, but his Coors Light and Budweiser palette had no idea how hard liquor tasted, let alone what any of the drinks were called.

So, I was literally having sex on the beach, well, balcony, for the second time during this vacation. I had to explain to him how much the sand would hurt if we actually went down near the water. I loved him, but when he was thinking with his downstairs brain, he wasn't always the brightest. We'd also made use of the Jacuzzi a few times, and also the ocean itself. I would be so embarrassed if anyone caught us.

I have to admit, it did feel pretty kinky to have the cool, night, beach air hitting body parts that should never be exposed outdoors. I enjoyed the spark it put into our lovemaking.

He was lying back in a lounge chair while I straddled him. I had wanted to keep my cover up on, but Mr. Exhibitionist insisted I be completely void of clothing. The chair was the perfect height for my middle-aged legs to move my body up and down in ways that had him moaning with desire.

As I neared my climax, he thrust his pelvis upward, as if to go deeper inside me. I began to shudder, unable to stay quiet. It must have been more than he could handle, because he screamed and shot his load into me. I couldn't believe sex could feel this good at my age.

In all of our excitement, we didn't hear the people in the kitchen. We also didn't realize they had ventured onto the balcony. I silently wondered how much of our performance they actually saw.

"Aw, guys! That's so gross!" Max said, closing his eyes, and covering Rhia's and Ethan's eyes with each of his hands.

"So sorry you had to see us like this," I apologized, jumping up and grabbing my robe. "I'm so embarrassed."

I hurried and put my robe on. My husband, who didn't seem bothered by the fact that our son's entire family might have seen us getting it on a mere second ago, just lay there, naked.

"Will you cover yourself?" I said as I frantically threw his robe at him.

"Oh, come on," he said, rolling his eyes. "It's not like the stork brought Ethan. They know how this works."

"True, Dad, except no one but Mom wants to see you naked, and I prefer to pretend that the stork brought me," Max said.

Rhia gently pushed Max's hand down from her eyes and laughed. She hadn't been my first choice for Max, but even I had to admit, they seemed to genuinely love each other.

"Sorry," she said, looking as embarrassed as I felt, "we were just trying to get Ethan to sleep. He was fussy, and we thought maybe if he heard the waves that he would go to sleep.

"Well, don't let us stop you," I said. "Stay out here. We'll go inside."

"Who knows what trouble we'll get into in there?" my husband added.