☆ 41 ☆

"shut up. broccoli lookin boi."

"Rin... what are you doing?" Amaimon moved to sit across from Rin on the couch, the blue haired omega not even sparing his mate a glance.
"Mm?" Rin hummed, continuing to stare at the screen of his switch, the faintest sounds of yelling could be heard from his headset which laid askew on his head, exposing an ear.
"Rinnnn." Amaimon moved closer, pulling his legs up to his chest and resting his face in his hands to glare at the technology keeping his mate busy.
Amaimon heard some almost inaudible voices from the headset once more and Rin laughed, murmuring a "piss off"
Amaimon growled, narrowing his eyes at his mate, who's eyes flickered over to him at the sound. Though, they quickly returned to his gaming system and a sigh escaped Rins lips.
Amaimons eyes softened some, his brows pinching together. His feelings of insecurity leaked into his scent, to which Rin immediately reacted.
He looked up with an almost panicked expression, placing his switch to the side in rushed fashion.
Amaimon blinked at the display of evident panic, reaching out to pull Rin towards him, moving his legs to sit cross legged.
He didn't expect Rin to avoid his arms and spring onto his lap and begin scent marking him.
"Rin.. what's going on? Are you alright?" Amaimon mumbled, burying his hand in Rins fluffy hair.
"Just.. stressed out about stuff. I'm sorry I've been ignoring you.." Rin whispered against his mates unmarked neck, nuzzling into it.
His headset slid a bit, some faint yelling catching Amaimons attention, and he pursed his lips, looking away as he slid the accessory off of his omegas head and flung it onto the arm of the sofa.
"What's going on..? We just got home and you're already stressed?" Amaimon stopped with a hum, "You've been stressed since you met with Shiemi, did something happen? Did she say something that upset you?" Amaimon finished with a sigh.
Rin whimpered, snuggling into Amaimons body heat more.
"We saw Beelzebub... and Shiemi told me more about the mating marks, when do you think my teeth will be ready?" Rin pulled his face from his mates neck to stare at him with watery eyes and a frown.
"I-I don't know... Beelzebub is.. quite active in Assiah it seems. We're safe here Rin.." Amaimon reached up, brushing Rins hair from his eyes before placing a kiss on his omegas forehead.
Rin whined, moving back to snuggle and bury his face against Amaimons neck, inhaling the comforting alphas scent.
"Don't worry... I'll keep you safe, I promise."