☆ 26 ☆

my boi named Mikaela
.
.
.
"Rinn! Why do I have to carry everything?" Amaimon whined, the shopping bags in his arms growing heavier by the moment.
His mate threw him a smirk, and laughed at him, which caused Amaimon's eyes to narrow.
Though, he couldn't even be mad. He had volunteered to come with Rin.
"No complaints! You're my slave for the day." Rin giggled cheekily, skipping into the next store with Amaimon in tow.
The unofficial couple had decided that Rin would need clothes, as Amaimon's were a bit too big.
Amaimon carried the groceries, and Rin had promised to carry any clothing he bought.
.
.
.
"What about this, Amai? Think it'd look good?" Rin asked, hand resting on a striped black and white long sleeve tee. Amaimon had seen people layering those in their outfits recently.
He hummed, trying to imagine it, before nodding.
Rin grinned at him, throwing it into Amaimon's arms.
"You like it, you carry it." Amaimon rolled his eyes, before they landed on a few demons looking at him in surprise.
One of the crews members had his lips curled into an amused smile, and Amaimon sneered, before returning his attention to his mate.
Stupid commoners
.
.
.
"Thank you for coming with me! I didn't expect to need so much stuff... Sorry, I know it costed a lot, I'll pay you back." Rin looked guilty, and Amaimon sighed.
"Rin you're my mate, I'm supposed to spoil you. I haven't been doing a very good job so far, I didn't even have any food in my home." Amaimon grumbled in return, and Rin smiled a small smile at him.
"You're always messing about in Assiah, so you didn't really need the food there. Don't spoil me too much, I feel bad enough already." Rin chuckled in an awkward fashion, and Amaimon nodded.
He was sure he'd spoil the hell out of Rin, after all, he liked him enough to let him on his territory.