☆ Pilot ☆

Awakening from his slumber, Rin promptly shoved his head into his pillow.
"Why the fuck are you making out with your pillow?" Rin groaned at Yukio, flipping him the bird.
"That's rude. Get out of bed already." Rin could basically hear Yukio roll his eyes.
"Noo." He whined, pulling his pillow closer to him.
"Don't say I didn't warn you."
.
.
.
"Ack!" Rin shot up, shivering and wet.
He gasped at Yukio, who had just poured cold water onto him.
"What the fuck?!" He glared at Yukio, getting out of his now wet bed grumpily.
"School starts in fifteen minutes, grumpy." Yukio left the room without another word and Rin mimicked his voice in a mocking tone.

"Stupid four-eyes." Rin grunted, stepping into the shower as he blinked away his sleepiness.
The water helped him wake up, and Rin was grateful for that, at least.
He still hated waking up, though.
Opening his eyes, he remembered why he had to wake up so damn early.
Not only did he have cram school and training, they had added something new.
All he knew about this something, was that he'd be socialising with demons, and eventually, infiltrating some demon clans.
He was not looking forward to being around sadistic, disgusting demons.

Excited to be rebooting this! It'll be quite different though, so I apologise if it's not to your liking!
This edit makes me smile so wide, idk, thought I'd add it for a laugh xD
Circe x