☆ 17 ☆

a/n
I got some cheap headphones hehe they're pretty good >:)
a flower for all of you
thanks to anyone who left recommendations, i love y'all
.
.
Rin glared at the man in front of him, who narrowed his eyes in return.
Amaimon had left quickly after his... outburst? Rin spent most of the night poised by his window, waiting for the alpha to strut back in as if nothing had happened. That didn't happen.
Rin returned to pouting at his pizza, ignoring the red haired alphas stare.
"Who was here?" The time was clipped, and the voice in Rin's head told him to submit and spill the beans.
Rin absolutely refused. He wouldn't see Amaimon again if he did.
"No one. You must've dragged a scent in." Rin retorted, his own tone clipped.
"The same scent was here yesterday. I do not know of anyone with that scent except Amaimon." Rin met the alphas fiery eyes with a glare, and Dalgi growled lowly at him.
"And you will submit to me. Whether I am mated to you or not, alphas deserve respect." He snarled, glowering down at Rin from where he stood.
Rin's neck ached slightly, the voice screaming at him to bare his neck and submit.
He turned to glare at the alpha once more, tail swishing in annoyance behind him.
A scent. An absolutely suffocating scent filled the room, and Rin froze.
Why was his body reacting like this?
Rin couldn't breathe properly, Rin couldn't even think let alone move to leave the room, and before he knew it, he had bared his neck and the scent was gone.
"Good. Who was here?" Rin's mouth hung open at the smirking alpha in front of him, before he bolted.
He wasn't thinking, and he flung the front door open and fled.