☆ 8 ☆

h e c r o n c h
.
.
.
"God damnit let me help!" Rin snarled, reaching for the ingredients Mephisto was currently holding above his head.
"No. You'll burn yourself." Mephisto deadpanned, sneakily moving them away from the oven.
"I cooked all the time in Assiah." Rin glared, folding his arms as he pouted. Rin loved cooking..
"You can cook after you finish presenting, I don't want you to hurt yourself Rin." Mephisto poked Rin's stomach with narrowed eyes, hardly believing that he wasn't in pain.
Rin winced, and Mephistos eyes basically rolled out of their sockets. Rin has lied to him about the pain.
"Let me cook prepare this and then I'll get you some pain relief, unless you want to use your phone to find a 'natural remedy'" Mephisto sighed, watching Rin turn away, finally realising he wouldn't be able to cook.
Preparing the food for Rin and himself, Mephistos thoughts drifted to their current situation.
Mephisto had to help Rin, the omega seemed completely clueless of how to take care of himself now.
Amaimon had shown an interest in little Rin, and Rin was blissfully unaware that Mephisto could in fact scent his slick and see that he was hard.
Though, Mephisto wouldn't take advantage, knowing that Rin likely didn't want a mate in the first place.
He'd need one, though.
"Cuddles with an alpha is a remedy." Rin glances at him from under his bangs, sitting on a barstool across from Mephisto.
This didn't surprise Mephisto.
"Oh? So you want cuddles from me?" Mephisto chuckled at his own joke, fully knowing that Rin's omegas half would be pushing for contact with an alpha.
"No- I mean... if you want to." Rin blushed, sliding off of the barstool and slinking back into his room to bury himself in what Mephisto called his nest.
.
.
Mephisto blinked at the door, surprised by his own anxiety. It was only cuddling, only to comfort an omega in need, so why was he anxious?
Perhaps it was Epta's influence. Despite being an omega himself, Epta absolutely despised cuddling, so it hadn't been an option during their relationship. Though, they couldn't admit it, alphas needed contact as well. Not just sex and mating.. the entire point of alphas, omegas and betas was to guarantee a lifelong pairing, and love.
Mephisto missed Epta, but the omega had found his true mate, and he had to accept that.