☆ 21 ☆

.
..
"I'm sorry for leaving like that, Rin." Amaimon mumbled into Rin's fluffy hair, watching the white haired omega through his eyelashes.
The omega wasn't actually looking at them anymore, instead focusing on a child.
From the scent, Amaimon could tell that the omega had a child, and was once again expecting.
He felt his shirt dampen and his inner alpha whined in worry, Amaimon tensed in response.
Rin didn't smell distressed..
"Thank you for looking after him, I apologise if he caused you trouble." Amaimon spoke, voice lacking any interest in what he was saying.
Before the omega could reply, he had snapped his fingers and they were in Amaimons apartment.
Amaimon tightened his grip on Rin, eyes surveying his living space quickly to make sure that it wasn't dirty.
Rin began to pull away and Amaimon loosened his grip.
"I learnt more about true mates." Amaimon's heart began thudding loudly in his ears, watching Rin's every movement as the teen looked at the floor, shuffling his feet.
why won't he look at me?
Amaimon took a deep breath to think of a reply, though his breath came to a stop, inhaling the scent of that red haired alpha.
The scent clung to Rin's clothing like a disease, tainting Rin's delicate scent. He had forced Rin into submission, a cowardly thing to do.
A soft growl rumbled in Amaimons chest, "Rin do you want a change of clothes? Or a bath..."
Rin glanced up at him with wide eyes, before nodding in response.
"Can I.. can I take a bath please... alpha?"