☆ 19 ☆

.
"Don't touch me!" Amaimon's lips drew back in a terrifying snarl, sending Mephisto flying into the wall with a powerful push.
He stalked over to Mephisto's body angrily, towering over the alpha who was shifting between unconscious and conscious.
"Don't you dare act like Rin is yours." He kicked the other in the face, ignoring the short cry of pain.
He shut the door on his way out.
.
.
.
"Rin?" Amaimon's heart dropped, the scent of his mate stale, and the front door wide open.
The scent of that red haired alpha lingered dominantly, and Amaimon grunted, beginning to look through the home.
Rin was nowhere to be found, and panic began to fill Amaimons form.
He rushed away from the home, trying to find traces of Rin's scent in the air.
...
...
Got it.
Amaimon was about to set off to follow the scent, he was poised to jump to the nearest tree, when a noise startled him.
Rin's cat trotted up to him, 'Rin ran off! We have to find him!' The feline cried, and Amaimon looked into the demons watery eyes.
He sighed, picking up the lower demon and holding him to his chest before setting off through the trees.
"Why don't you just change form?" He grunted, nails raking down a tree trunk as he tried to latch on.
'I do that to protect my maters! Plus, Rin will probably be happy you brought me.' The cat replied to his question.
Amaimon realised he had no idea what the felines name was, but was too embarrassed to ask and continued their trek.