☆ 34 ☆

not to shove it in your face but i dyed my hair uwu
okay i'm done flexing
sorry if this is crappy >,>
.
.
.
Rin blinked out of the window, sure he was seeing things. When the fire began to spread he was rushing out of said window, towards his troublesome mate.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Rin snapped, stomping the fire out as quickly as he could.
He glared up at the two alphas, he didn't recognise whoever Amaimon was fighting.
"I'm sorry Rin! Beelzebub wanted to play, I didn't want to wake you." Amaimon quickly clung onto Rin, glaring at who Rin assumed was Beelzebub.
"Who is he?" Rin glared at the alpha, who feigned sadness at not being known.
"Why, you must know. I am Beelzebub, King of the insects." Rin cast a side glance to his mate, before looking back to Beelzebub.

"Right... why are you here Beelzebub?" Rin looked away from him in favour of looking down to see Amaimon staring at him like a lost puppy.
Perhaps Amaimon had not thought to ask this..
"I'm here to see my brothers mate obviously! Word around Gehenna is that you guys were at a clinic together with Mephisto... oh golly! Is that a claiming mark?" Rin had no time to react before the alpha had rushed forward, pushing Amaimon away so that he could peer at the healing scab.

Rin froze, some part of him angry that an alpha was that close to it, another part terrified of something.
He was able to breathe properly once more when Amaimon threw the other alpha of of him, growling something about him being a creep.
As Rin tried to calm his now racing heart, he nuzzled into his mates side, feeling the rumble of Amaimon's growl.
"I think you should go back to Gehenna, Beelzebub."